? servers

? players online

God hates Retards???

• Content Count:  321

i refuse to watch any fucking christian propaganda bullshit you extremist cunts pull out of your asses

anyway i watched that video about about what, :59 seconds and said fuck it.

the guy is clearly trying to argue that either:

"someone existed always, we dont know why but yeah, he was totally there"

"everything came from nothing (which isn't even true)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

read up on that, thanks.

no because christianity is bullshit, it loses on all sides. evolution absolutely owns your creationist bullshit. i can't wait until 900 years down the line christianity will be dead because evolution will be proven completely when humans are more readily able to see the change in certain species (we actually have seen some now but due to improper recording (stone paintings) we cannot fully push a scientific truth in it all).

christianity all loses on all fronts, you caused centuries of slaughter of men. millions died in your bullshit god, and what do you have to say for yourselves? nothing, you don't give a shit. let's not forget you also were the cause of hundreds of christian terrorism efforts on other religions like muslims, and that you constantly discriminate against others who don't tolerate your religion.

i don't prefer the word atheist, it's over-used.

Here's also what I hate about your shitty religion, for one, you interpret things to shit, yup. If you looked at the first bible, it's completely different than your bullshit reprints, everyday your pastors butcher the shit out of gospels.

also hilarious how you all still believe in god, where did satan go? why does he no longer harass the world with hilarious schemes?

And you know what, even if god does exist....i'd rather worship satan. yeah. you wanna know why? because you're a bunch of fucking douchecunts. Here's Satan, honest and true about what he does. He'll fucking backstab your ass and rape your family. God? His legion will molest your children, and try to hide it. They'll take decades of hard war against unbelieving people and slaughter kingdoms just because they don't agree.

Not too mention you dumb christians, even though worshipping the very man who created the universe, have no answer as to how to prevent devasting attacks against the earth like meteor showers, and the impending doom of the poles shifting. but nope, don't worry bout that guys, we are CREATIONISTS!

you also treat the reality as a temporary figure. you treat human life as a "proving ground" for human souls, and then if they are good enough they get to go to heaven. Go fuck yourself. Humanity was not made to take for granted, we should value our time on earth, what you do is treat this place like it's a shit hole and that you have better things coming to you.

all i saw besides a wall of text was "shit shit shit science durr durr ur causing wars u douch! i hate stuff blah blah blah"

• Content Count:  1078

Page 4 = one big pile of cluster fuck stupidity from both sides of the argument. Seriously, if we can just delete that whole page I'll get a lot better sleep tonight. If your readers have to dig through all the insults and "derpderp I'm bettar than u gaiz" to find your actual points of debate you're doing something wrong. Make a clear and concise argument without the trolling, racism, and generic insulting or gtfo.

That aside, obvious troll is obvious in reference to OP's post. Either that or just another extremist, nothing really special about it. One small group does not always represent the ideals of a much larger group.

• Content Count:  2180

all i saw besides a wall of text was "shit shit shit science durr durr ur causing wars u douch! i hate stuff blah blah blah"

no pretty much you are wrong. morally and scientifically. you have no proof other than a youtube video, we have hundred years of scientific studies that show the earth wasn't made 6000 years ago.

• Content Count:  1166

You know what's ironic? Simmons, Jazzy, and Game Freak are all practicing intolerance. The original point of this thread was to call someone out on trying to shove beliefs down other people's throats, which is exactly what our good friends have been doing for the past two pages. If you continue in this charade, you are no better than such Catholic extremists. I beg of you, stop for a moment, and please calm yourself. We are trying to show that extremists are in the wrong, not a certain religion.

Tolerance and compassion are desired almost all sects, cults, or group. Please take the time to realize that the person you are insulting is another human being who is living with the same struggles and live on the same planet, either God-made or created by some celestial accident. I don't care what your views are, but if you feel the need to vent, please take it to Facepunch, where they will welcome you as a friend and fellow debater. We don't need more drama here.

If you do have any serious questions on the Catholic religion, I will be more than happy to answer them, as I am well learned in theology. Feel free to PM me any time, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

• Like 2
Edited by iNorris

Reply to Thread