? servers

? players online

God hates Retards???

• Content Count:  2180

You know what's ironic? Simmons, Jazzy, and Game Freak are all practicing intolerance. The original point of this thread was to call someone out on trying to shove beliefs down other people's throats, which is exactly what our good friends have been doing for the past two pages. If you continue in this charade, you are no better than such Catholic extremists. I beg of you, stop for a moment, and please calm yourself. We are trying to show that extremists are in the wrong, not a certain religion.

Tolerance and compassion are desired almost all sects, cults, or group. Please take the time to realize that the person you are insulting is another human being who is living with the same struggles and live on the same planet, either God-made or created by some celestial accident. I don't care what your views are, but if you feel the need to vent, please take it to Facepunch, where they will welcome you as a friend and fellow debater. We don't need more drama here.

If you do have any serious questions on the Catholic religion, I will be more than happy to answer them, as I am well learned in theology. Feel free to PM me any time, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Yes. I'm intolerant of a religion that for centuries has been the pure destruction of mankind in a great force, a cult that has militias and has caused the death of many others. And I'll gladly stay intolerant of these monstrous people until the day I die simply because of all the hurt you have caused in the past generations, and to this day have any reprimands been made towards the public? No, your religion hides your dirty little secrets, the Vatican houses your dirty little pedophiles while the world sits and watches as you progress into more of a fucked up state. I also saw a little article about how now you, non-profit church organizations, can donate to political figures.

Right, intolerance.....

• Content Count:  1166

Yes. I'm intolerant of a religion that for centuries has been the pure destruction of mankind in a great force, a cult that has militias and has caused the death of many others. And I'll gladly stay intolerant of these monstrous people until the day I die simply because of all the hurt you have caused in the past generations, and to this day have any reprimands been made towards the public? No, your religion hides your dirty little secrets, the Vatican houses your dirty little pedophiles while the world sits and watches as you progress into more of a fucked up state. I also saw a little article about how now you, non-profit church organizations, can donate to political figures.

Right, intolerance.....

Did I personally do those things? Funny, I don't remember that. Or else I would feel that your accusations were justified.

What you're doing is exactly like saying "Oh, a black guy killed another guy, so all Africans must be bloodthirsty killers." or "Oh, that Mexican guy got caught with drugs. All Mexicans are drug addicts." That, my good sir, is profiling in the greatest sense. I can guarantee that I would never lead an Inquisition, nor commission a Crusade, nor burn heretics. I am ashamed of my faith's blotted past, but it is no indication of my character, or that of any other Catholic.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2390

I watched that whole video and it was awesome logic conquers all.

I have always thought science does not disprove God in fact in confirms it in every way.

Atheist like to think they are smarter and more informed, like that disproves God.

When in reality in order to be a Atheist they have to protect themselves from logic.

Solely for the purpose of justifying their actions, simply reasoning right and wrong does not exist, so it doesn't apply to them.

I would say sorry if i offend any Atheists but i don't think that's possible.

Not sure if troll....

If so then its all good.

If not, just lol.

Believe whatever you want, but its called a belief for a reason. The second you bring logic or proof into belief then you become a dumb ass.

• Content Count:  3341

You cannot prove or disapprove the existance of God... You can try as hard as you can but you will never prove that God doesn't or does exist. God is a belief not a fucking Science theory! Stop arguing with eachother. Everyone has our own believes. You either believe in God, or you don't believe in something that is not Scientifically proven.

And just a question to atheists... Do you guys celebrate Christmas, and do you give presents/gift to your close ones?

• Content Count:  8383

And just a question to atheists... Do you guys celebrate Christmas, and do you give presents/gift to your close ones?

Im not a atheist but nowadays you cant use the whole if you dont believe in jesus then why celebrate christmas argument. lol Since Christmas nowadays means more about the thought of giving to others, also most families were raised in a christain household at some point in the US (Besides of course families that have no christian background), so most think of it more of a tradition then a actual religious holiday.

That would be like saying why celebrate thanksgiving if your not Calvinist Christians since the Pilgrims were that, or in modern terms Baptist Christians since its the closest to that. lol It has deeper meanings is why.

• Content Count:  2180

Did I personally do those things? Funny, I don't remember that. Or else I would feel that your accusations were justified.

What you're doing is exactly like saying "Oh, a black guy killed another guy, so all Africans must be bloodthirsty killers." or "Oh, that Mexican guy got caught with drugs. All Mexicans are drug addicts." That, my good sir, is profiling in the greatest sense. I can guarantee that I would never lead an Inquisition, nor commission a Crusade, nor burn heretics. I am ashamed of my faith's blotted past, but it is no indication of my character, or that of any other Catholic.

right. so do these crusaders go to heaven? do you get to spend the rest of your eternity in heaven with mass murderers who killed in the name of the lord?

and i have another question. you speak of tolerance towards others religions and people, but what about your faith? will i get to go to heaven if it exists? what about buddhists?

you are a very tolerant person iNorris, but you are running with the wrong crowd. your faith discriminates against people and believes that they more spiritual than other religions, your religion kills in the name of god. and god believes that they should not be allowed into heaven for who they are or what they believe.

• Content Count:  1166

Now, I'm not trying to force my beliefs on you, but we Catholics believe that God is more merciful than we can comprehend, taking into consideration that we are his children. If the Crusaders acted on belief, according to what they had been raised to do, then God will take into consideration that they were misguided. If they did it for selfish reasons, then they will either go straight to hell or serve a loooooooong time in purgatory, depending on the severity of their crimes. That's the problem. Some people are just raised to believe certain things and don't have the will to think beyond that, as the subject of the OP was.

Edit: Now I don't want to pretend I know God, but I can be almost 100% positive that if you treat others as you would have them treat you, you will go to heaven (if it exists, of course). Doesn't matter if you are atheist, agnostic, Hindu, or Islamic. The only serious offense that will get you sent to hell automatically (this applies to Christians, mostly) is truly believing that God cannot forgive you.

As for someone such as yourself, just practice tolerance and compassion and I can bet St. Peter will allow you to pass through the pearly gates.

• Like 3
Edited by iNorris

Reply to Thread