? servers

? players online

God hates Retards???

• Content Count:  1070

You cannot prove or disapprove the existance of God... You can try as hard as you can but you will never prove that God doesn't or does exist. God is a belief not a fucking Science theory! Stop arguing with eachother. Everyone has our own believes. You either believe in God, or you don't believe in something that is not Scientifically proven.

And just a question to atheists... Do you guys celebrate Christmas, and do you give presents/gift to your close ones?

Ok, you can't disprove or prove Unicorns/Fairys/Leprechauns/Santa, so im assuming you believe in all these things? Since you cannot disprove them. The lack of proof, and when talking about God, the complete lack of credible proof, is a pretty good indication that it is a pile of bullshit.

And yes I celebrate Christmas, but it is hardly a religious celebration anymore, I want my presents!

• Content Count:  1166

Ok, you can't disprove or prove Unicorns/Fairys/Leprechauns/Santa, so im assuming you believe in all these things? Since you cannot disprove them. The lack of proof, and when talking about God, the complete lack of credible proof, is a pretty good indication that it is a pile of bullshit.

And yes I celebrate Christmas, but it is hardly a religious celebration anymore, I want my presents!

That's why it's called "faith." And why do you have to call it a pile of bullshit? I don't understand why I can't find somebody to carry on a civilized, intelligent conversation. Didn't I just appropriately present my argument without swear words and without angering everyone.

Why, oh, why do people have to make a flame war out of a debate?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1719

why the fuck would you believe in god anyway, you have to go to church for like an hour a week. you know how many times i can masturbate in an hour?

Nah, that's only in America... possibly some other countries too.

But in Sweden it's a minority of the religious people who goes to church every Sunday.

• Content Count:  8383

That's why it's called "faith." And why do you have to call it a pile of bullshit? I don't understand why I can't find somebody to carry on a civilized, intelligent conversation. Didn't I just appropriately present my argument without swear words and without angering everyone.

Why, oh, why do people have to make a flame war out of a debate?

No such thing as civilized and intelligent conversations when the topic is religion. Its debating something you either strongly believe in or don't, there is hardly any middle ground in most cases. Faith is nice to have in certain cases, but if someone doesn't want to believe in your faith then why bother debating about something that you yourself choose to believe in that someone else chooses not to.

It's like debating opinions with no facts, its pointless.

Reply to Thread