? servers

? players online

Is this edited?

• Content Count:  3205

Well,

I came along this video. It's of a car which caught fire with the driver still inside, and someone recorded it and now is saying theres a spirit inside it.

Could you guys tell me if you think the 'spirit body' inside this video is edited or real lol?

Its kinda hard to tell, but it does seem that the fire figure on the right isnt consistent with the flames movements of the car. Which either tells me whatever it was didnt want to move like fire or its fake. Although it could be a camera trick, the flame your seeing could be on the ground in front of the car and because of the angle of the camera it looks like its standing up with the flames, since it doesnt make much sense that the flames around it are moving with the wind but they arent.

^ Trying to explain better

what was going on

:ohwell: /rage not rly

• Content Count:  1030

Lol, i also muted the video when watching. Kinda creepy/interesting though. I would jump to a conclusion and say its a spirit or its fake, but it definitely isnt moving with the fire or wind.

• Content Count:  209

i think its editded but i also want to know why that guy didn't run down there with a fire extinguisher or something to help no he runs for the camera i wonder what would happen if he found someone dangling off the side of a mountain, would he help or run for the camera.

• Content Count:  1465

i think its editded but i also want to know why that guy didn't run down there with a fire extinguisher or something to help no he runs for the camera i wonder what would happen if he found someone dangling off the side of a mountain, would he help or run for the camera.

It's called being a fag.

its just a burning car. the whole person inside and spirit thing is bullshit

Thats the only thing that went through my mind.

Reply to Thread