? servers

? players online

Post Your Gameplay Videos

• Content Count:  11

All recorded on the SteamGamers Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Zombie Escape server.

[video=youtube_share;-jqTwb32NlY]

[video=youtube_share;bSyEmLGWie0]

[video=youtube_share;dzAw7zu5I60]

[video=youtube_share;wIC4rYI8Yvc]

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2

Hi gamers.

I wanted to post some gameplay videos of CSGO zombie escape I've been playing about one month ago.

The server I've played is from SteamGamers.net, United States of America.

I only play CSGO zombie escape of Steamgamers server now. Back then, I used to play 4 hours in each map I've never played before. Now I play one or two hours, because it gets kinda boring to play online multiplayer to me.

Map: ze_sorrento_escape_p2

Map: ze_biohazard2 rpd 004 p3

Map: ze_ice_hold_p1

Map: ze_exchange_innovation_v1b, Hard level

I'd like to see your comments of my zombie escape videos, if you want to. :) Or click the thumbs up in Youtube video, that'll help me a lot.

• Like 2
Edited by Schnuron

• Content Count:  470

Hello guys, I recently started recording my sessions of SG so that I can catch rule breakers, and record some gameplay to...souce...up this thread. I'll be uploading here and there where I feel that there is enough...soucey....content to satisfy your guy's appetites. Here a highlights video of Jailbreak! More to come...maybe...if people like my editing...I only gots windows movie maker. ;(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1mZT2sXTo

PS Waddaya guys think of my Butterfly Knife Scorched? I renamed it to....Scorched Boss.... ;)

• Like 1
Edited by Souce Boss

• Content Count:  742

Hello guys, I recently started recording my sessions of SG so that I can catch rule breakers, and record some gameplay to...souce...up this thread. I'll be uploading here and there where I feel that there is enough...soucey....content to satisfy your guy's appetites. Here a highlights video of Jailbreak! More to come...maybe...if people like my editing...I only gots windows movie maker. ;(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1mZT2sXTo

PS Waddaya guys think of my Butterfly Knife Scorched? I renamed it to....Scorched Boss.... ;)

When ur budget is as low as mine :toung:

-No background music

-No 360 noscopes with MLG hitmarkers and airhorns and 10 year olds

IGN would rate 8/8

• Like 1

• Content Count:  470

When ur budget is as low as mine :toung:

-No background music

-No 360 noscopes with MLG hitmarkers and airhorns and 10 year olds

IGN would rate 8/8

I ain't tryina get sued here, I dunno no legal stuffs. Plus, knowing how popular of a YouTuber I am, the people who make the background music will probably give me a cease and desist ;)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

I ain't tryina get sued here, I dunno no legal stuffs. Plus, knowing how popular of a YouTuber I am, the people who make the background music will probably give me a cease and desist ;)

Still no MLG noscope montage I cri :larry:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread