? servers

? players online

3 people you would unban from SG

• Content Count:  4162

the biggest faggot i know, he was like 14 when he got admin and the system where admins had to donate was still in place, he pretty much relied on people donating for him so he could retain admin. Eventually nobody quit caring about him, and once TNS started up he left us. I also still hate his guts because he tried permabanning me for killing a rebelling admin.

Oh shut up, he was cool before he got admin, talked a bit much, after he got admin people hated him. And I relied on people donating for me too back then. I didn't pay one cent. Btw, I wanted to perm you too.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1554

hehe iscout, first time i met him in jailbreak, he raged at me for killing him when he went into the armoury, by the end of the map we both became friends somehow

good times back then in SG

Edited by Troy

• Content Count:  1324

narutomaster1999

DRE

xXxLINKINPARKFANxXx

when you live the life of dre this shit is casual u kno wut im sayin l0l basically it's a way of life when you understand it it just makes you think about life and dre u kno

never forget

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1120

Jigglebelljr.

I gave him his first ban. I also gave him his first warning, first mute, teleport, freeze, drug, blind, burn...

I also should have had his first perma. This must be rectified.

Edited by Elleon

Reply to Thread