? servers

? players online

Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat

Random Question of the Day [January 18, 2011]

• Content Count:  2994

You have a point there about the girls, however.. sweating every day isn't a pleasure either.

you have any idea how much weight you lose?

It's healthy as fuck.

The problem is.. I don't need to lose any more weights :p

unless you're fucking anorexic, you can lose alot on your waist so your six pack can be more visual, which is very fucking nice.

(attention gym fags, ANYONE can have a six pack as long as they're thin enough, it has nothing to do with being strong or working out alot)

Also, pics please.

• Content Count:  3729

unless you're fucking anorexic, you can lose alot on your waist so your six pack can be more visual, which is very fucking nice.

(attention gym fags, ANYONE can have a six pack as long as they're thin enough, it has nothing to do with being strong or working out alot)

Also, pics please.

I'm not allowed to lose any more weight, as the required weight for my job in the army is 65+ kilos. My current weight is 74 kilos. If I'd lose more weight I'll be unable to carry around 40+ kilo backpacks .

Edited by Paralyzed

I'm not allowed to lose any more weight, as the required weight for my job in the army is 65+ kg. My current weight is 74 kg. If I'd lose more weight I'll be unable to carry a 40+ kg backpacks .

that's nine fucking kilos, you can barely feel the heat, you live in america, just your regular shit and you'll never lose weight no matter how much you sweat.

Reply to Thread