? servers

? players online

So what was your dream job and what are you doing now?

• Content Count:  2661

100% of you faggots posting in here talking about all your pie in the sky plans will fail. None of you will get your masters degree, none of you will be 22, fresh out of college and working your "dream job" (which most of your dream jobs are fucking retarded and that is why none of you ever get laid). Just shut the fuck up you losers. Enjoy being like everyone else and making 30k a year.

A dream job for any college graduate these days is to get a job

fuck off

• Like 3

• Content Count:  720

100% of you faggots posting in here talking about all your pie in the sky plans will fail. None of you will get your masters degree, none of you will be 22, fresh out of college and working your "dream job" (which most of your dream jobs are fucking retarded and that is why none of you ever get laid). Just shut the fuck up you losers. Enjoy being like everyone else and making 30k a year.

fuck off

ummm...wtf?

oh and lolumad?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1765

Right now I am taking a break from school at Oregon State. In March, I will have worked 4 years in the Sales Department as a Sales Coordinator at our Hilton Garden Inn.

My plan is to finish up at Oregon State with a Bachelors in Business Administration. Then attend University of Washington for a Masters in Intercollegiate Athletic Leadership.

My goal is to work in a collegiate athletic department and maybe even become an Athletic Director.

• Like 1
Guest Vivian556

fuck off

It's called a 'dream job' meaning, we want it. It doesn't mean we will get it. Stop crying.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  609

wanted a career in the service.enlisted as a drop-flight mechanic for the army.airborne mechanic.failed my m.e.p.s eval and now i work on mostly rusted up pos'es around pittsburgh for firestone.boo!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4799

I want to be a factory worker. Since China will in the future shove it's foot up USAs ass and take over the world. So whats the point in dreaming for a good job? I will instead enjoy being almost poor like everyone else. I want to be on the winning side.

Hey, maybe they will even conscript me and pay me to shoot at ignorant Americans who still resist their liberators.

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread