? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 22, 2011]

• Content Count:  11501

Earlier this time because I probably won't be on again today.

What kind of phone do you have?

I have the iPhone 3G.

ooopsie I put 23. If a mod could change it to 22, that would be cool, pl0x.

• Content Count:  1752

I dont own a cellphone, waste of money.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

:troll:?

Got dat Vortex.

• Content Count:  3736

I dont own a cellphone, waste of money.

Thats the silliest thing I've heard!!!

A cell phone is essential. and the smartphones are so convenient they can become very useful to the daily life!

Thats the same thing as saying a computer is useless... that stood true 20 years ago but nowadays nearly everything is done on the comp through the internet.. in fact my iphone is like my second computer!

• Content Count:  8383

Thats the silliest thing I've heard!!!

A cell phone is essential. and the smartphones are so convenient they can become very useful to the daily life!

Thats the same thing as saying a computer is useless... that stood true 20 years ago but nowadays nearly everything is done on the comp through the internet.. in fact my iphone is like my second computer!

Just dont need one, only people I call I do it from my home phone. When Im out and about I dont need people calling me. Ive had cellphones before, I just dont use it enough to warrant me to pay for it. To compare a computer to a cellphone is kind of foolish though. lol 1 has only 1 real purpose, the other has a million. :p Im sure the Iphone has the basics of a computer but Im also sure a computer beats it anyday.

Guest Vivian556
Just dont need one, only people I call I do it from my home phone. When Im out and about I dont need people calling me. Ive had cellphones before, I just dont use it enough to warrant me to pay for it. To compare a computer to a cellphone is kind of foolish though. lol 1 has only 1 real purpose, the other has a million. :p Im sure the Iphone has the basics of a computer but Im also sure a computer beats it anyday.

Well all I know is that when it is -31 out and I am driving and happen to break down.. There is no way I am walking. I am calling someone. If you don't want to pay for a cell phone, but a pay-as-you-go phone. You only pay for what you use, not any monthly payments. You can buy cards at stores to reload your phone and it gives you a certain amount of minuets based on what you pay.

Reply to Thread