? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 22, 2011]

• Content Count:  8383

Well all I know is that when it is -31 out and I am driving and happen to break down.. There is no way I am walking. I am calling someone. If you don't want to pay for a cell phone, but a pay-as-you-go phone. You only pay for what you use, not any monthly payments. You can buy cards at stores to reload your phone and it gives you a certain amount of minuets based on what you pay.

Ive been screwed too many times by phone companies to try anything like that. Also, check ups on your car before driving in -31 conditions would be a good idea. :p I understand the need to have it for letting people know your in a fucked up spot, I just dont need it personally. I dont see how this is hard to understand. lol

Guest Vivian556
Ive been screwed too many times by phone companies to try anything like that. Also, check ups on your car before driving in -31 conditions would be a good idea. :p I understand the need to have it for letting people know your in a fucked up spot, I just dont need it personally. I dont see how this is hard to understand. lol

Well you don't have to make a contract or anything like that. You just find a phone in one of the little plastic boxes and then go to the counter and have them activate it. (There is obviously a few more steps to it, but that's basically it.) And I am not smart. That's why I need a cell phone! xD

• Content Count:  8383

Well you don't have to make a contract or anything like that. You just find a phone in one of the little plastic boxes and then go to the counter and have them activate it. (There is obviously a few more steps to it, but that's basically it.) And I am not smart. That's why I need a cell phone! xD

lol yea I might do that if I need it, I just find it funny when I tell people I dont use a cellphone and they act like Im a caveman or something. ;O

• Content Count:  1752

lol yea I might do that if I need it, I just find it funny when I tell people I dont use a cellphone and they act like Im a caveman or something. ;O

How do you call somebody up when you're out and wanna chill, doo?

It's necessary. You will argue and my answer is NO, IT'S NECESSARY.

Reply to Thread