? servers

? players online

Boob Job for my Girlfriend

Guest Vivian556

Really guys? It's not like he asked a lot from you. "VOTE(and sign up)"

I voted, Slavic.. Even though I don't think she needs it and after D2W's video I'm scared.

• Content Count:  1120

Really guys? It's not like he asked a lot from you. "VOTE(and sign up)"

I voted, Slavic.. Even though I don't think she needs it and after D2W's video I'm scared.

Such a selfish concept.

Is it usual that people may choose not to vote?

As a side note, it's good to know you have put some thought into it Slavic, but if you do happen to win, make sure to get some previous customer feedback and references. Have them give you a list of 12 random patients, then once you get enough positive feedback, ask for 30 more, repeat.

Free stuff is nice, but cheap isn't the same as inexpensive, so make sure you get some quality out of this.

Edited by Elleon

• Content Count:  3736

WTF is wrong with the 3DG kid???

And a few others here...

Also here is the right place to post this cause there is tons of traffic. Even if you were right about 10% giving a fuck thats still prolly more then his real friends...

And slavic has been here for a long time, if one of you newfagtrolls made the thread, yes it might have been ignored but not in this situation!

Now @slavic vote if you pm me a topless pic! Because I wanna be able to make the right choice and decide whether she really needs it!!!

Guest Vivian556
Such a selfish concept.

As a side note, it's good to know you have put some thought into it Slavic, but if you do happen to win, make sure to get some previous customer feedback and references. Have them give you a list of 12 random patients, then once you get enough positive feedback, ask for 30 more, repeat.

Free stuff is nice, but cheap isn't the same as inexpensive, so make sure you get some quality out of this.

If they don't wish to vote then don't post and stop 'trolling' in the thread. It's quite easy.

• Content Count:  1765

You do realize I have never gotten a warning and/or ban?

Read it again.

Yes, you said it was more directed towards zaraki, however, generally you're saying it's directed at me too, as little as it is.

Nope. Read it again.

Ok here.

This is generally where I base it on.

^

You still said 2 people, that obviously direct to me and zaraki.

Yes, the acting like an asshat part was, but I mentioned that the rest was moreso directed towards Zaraki since with you I've just seen a pattern.

LMAO.

• Content Count:  6084

Such a selfish concept.

I'm pretty sure doctors aren't allowed to give out the names of the patients and the procedures they've had.

Reply to Thread