64 members have voted

1. 1. Best season of the year?

• summer
    • winter
    • fall
    • spring

Best Season

• Content Count:  4960

Winter because of XMas, New Years, winter sports and activities, and because it's nice for me to watch snow flakes come down from my window while I'm playing music or my piano/other instruments.

p.s: love cold.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1166

Spring, because some of my best memories of Sweetwater, Indiana are from springtime when it becomes easier to traverse the forest, the little creek I found starts to flow again as the ice thaws, and the sluice gates open up to let the overflow spill into one of the coolest falls I've ever climbed.

Now that I no longer stay there, I appreciate springtime for the rebirth it brings to the hardened earth and bare trees. To see new buds springing forth from the orchids in my backyard is a sight that never ceases to amaze me. I finally get to see some wildlife on a regular basis, and I get to put the ice pick and shovels away, in exchange for the weedwhacker and lawn mower (a very symbolic moment, as I do most of my family's yardwork).

On a less serious note, a lot of the really good hockey players focus on AAA teams, leaving their sub-par ex-teammates as easy prey for the teams (such as ours) that don't have migratory players. We also start 4v4, which is a blast (maybe matt can relate).

• Like 1

Reply to Thread