? servers

? players online

AO's have too much to do?

• Content Count:  5086

It's mostly all of us have either school or jobs so it's hard to get to the complaints. I personally don't have very much available time during the week to sit and go through the complaints and when I have to it's rushed and I usually end up annoyed.

• Content Count:  2947

It's mostly all of us have either school or jobs so it's hard to get to the complaints. I personally don't have very much available time during the week to sit and go through the complaints and when I have to it's rushed and I usually end up annoyed.

then if this is the case for most AO's id honestly say give 2 or even 3 people AO for people that deserve it so you guys can split the work load and all the stuff AO's do.

• Content Count:  1719

for real though...they have a lot of shit to do. your complaint will get dealt with, just have patience.

Yes but obviously...

...they could obviously need some more help, such as more AO's.

• Content Count:  11501

Promoting people isn't easy. It isn't just "Eh, this guy's alright, let's promote him."

They have to be 100% sure that the person they promote isn't going to abuse their access rights / go apeshit. And even then, some people like that make it through. AO's have quite a bit of information. Basically, there aren't many people to promote that can fit all the aspects or that are just plain trustworthy.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread