? servers

? players online

Should I change my name?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change my name?

Ámber change name or not..

• Content Count:  4960

U wanna play it like that? Join css onces ... Nevermind invite me tomorrow on vent okay? Getting pretty tired of this

I don't blame Potshot for second guessing.

Whenever there's a person with some sense of a 'vagina' they automatically become important and have 90% of the male population in this community at their knees trying to get into their pants subliminally and directly.

We've had faggots try that before, no offense.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1324

Just saying, the chances of the player being a closet case that tries on his mother's panties increases rapidly when they a) have a girl's name, b) avoid microphones and, c) constantly flaunt their sexuality.

Plenty of banned idiots to support this theory. Also it's interesting that you automatically assumed I was talking about known eTransvestites, while those players have been banned for years.

THIS ISNT A GIRLS NAME POTSHOT

owait, this post wasn't about me...

• Content Count:  716

Whenever there's a person with some sense of a 'vagina' they automatically become important and have 90% of the male population in this community at their knees trying to get into their pants subliminally and directly.

BUT JEN IS 12 AND GT IS 8!?!?!?

• Content Count:  664

I know that, I know the situation that happend since I got informed about it, looked it from my side aswell,

I pretty much pissed me of, since I never talked to PotShot that he's already guessing or making a post about that, send me a PM or something dont try to make it public.. Thats what makes me kinda pissed..... Anyway I'll go Vent today, all join if you wanna hear IDC i do admit my english sucks + play PB sometimes :d Using my mic there aswell

Reply to Thread