? servers

? players online

Japanese Lunchables

• Content Count:  11725

It has always been "frowned" upon.

Particularily in the past because I believe the Japanese populace continuously confused them with "NEET" characters. They young individuals who don't go to college, stay at home, don't work, and pretty much contribute nothing to society while all the time mooching off their parents.

I think Otaku is suppose to be similar to calling someone a nerd, but for some reason, people thought it was cool in the western regions so they starting taking pride in being called that.

Much like being referred to as a redneck I assume.

But sadly, I got a job, go to school, go out with friends.

Otaku in NA means something completely different.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1844

It has always been "frowned" upon.

Particularily in the past because I believe the Japanese populace continuously confused them with "NEET" characters. They young individuals who don't go to college, stay at home, don't work, and pretty much contribute nothing to society while all the time mooching off their parents.

I think Otaku is suppose to be similar to calling someone a nerd, but for some reason, people thought it was cool in the western regions so they starting taking pride in being called that.

Much like being referred to as a redneck I assume.

too bad we rednecks have enjoyable lives i mean who wouldnt want to own a big truck with over sized tires own multiple shotguns and burn shit every other day?!?!?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread