? servers

? players online

Got first aid?

• Content Count:  2186

Did you guys attend any first aid programs?

How long? What did they contain? Have you used it?

As a part of my new (epic) education I am currently getting the largest first aid program in Denmark a long with some special emergency and catastrophe classes..

This program will take 36 hours to complete - having done 8 today - and will end with a theory test of 50 questions as well as a practical test where you'll be thrown into a room with some sort of emergency and dolls needing to be revived along with a classmate.. Gonna be awesome!

We will (among other shit I can't remember) learn:

- Check, Call, Care

- Airway Emergencies

- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies

- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest

- Head & Spinal Injuries

- Bone, Muscle, & Joint Injuries

- Wound Care

- Sudden Medical Emergencies

- Environmental Emergencies

Besides this we're getting A LOT of theory about lifeguard saving protocols, international standards and protocols and shit like that, that we don't really NEED to know how to use, but we need to know how functions..

And on top of THAT we're gonna expand with a special emergency first aid program (with multiple wounded/injured) as well as chemical first aid prevention/emergencies..

In the end of next month we're getting the basic fireman education so we (legally) can function as firemen as well..

FYI I started on my Bachelors degree in risk and emergency management a couple of days ago..

Fucking love it! Going to fires, riots, terrorist attacks, natural disasters..

Basically we're gonna be 'incident commanders' in all different national and international aspects and situations..

• Content Count:  8383

I sat thru the Americas army medical class for in-game medic, it was actually pretty real. Not to mention I had to take 3 test to pass it. Other than that, nothing. :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3697

Took me like an hour lol.

Nah I don't remember. It was probably a multi-day thing (not covered all in one class). But it was just covered in gym (and has expired since). Just the basic one. Where we learn to tilt head back and blow air into their lungs, and if that doesn't work you start punching them in the chest and if they are old you can expect (should be trying) to break their rib cage.

• Content Count:  2186

Where we learn to tilt head back and blow air into their lungs, and if that doesn't work you start punching them in the chest and if they are old you can expect (should be trying) to break their rib cage.

They believed that was to kick-start the heart .. Finds out it doesn't work at all, 'cept it's good at breaking ribs as you said!

And no, you shouldn't be trying to break ribs xD

The most fun today was using the AED (Defib)!

• Content Count:  2661

2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line 2nd intercostal mid-clavicular line

Reply to Thread