? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [Feb 10 2010]

• Content Count:  8756

In the forthcoming years, from now until mid-2012 the internet and online communication will expand, becoming exponentially popular. By November of 2012, over 4.5 billion people will have regular access to the internet. Mobile communication, computers, video game consoles, all will balloon in sales. Because of this, all IP addresses in the new IPv6 system will be allocated. Scientists won't be able to upgrade to the next version, and the internet will collapse. Worldwide stocks will fall, and countries will blame eachother, thus ensuing a cold war. In a few years' time, members of militia groups will target Presidents of leading superpowers, such as the US and/or China. They will blame enemy countries for the assassinations of the President, escalating the cold war into a Hot War. The US DEFCON system is now at DEFCON 2. Governments around the world are declaring martial law, telling citizens to stay indoors and out of harm's way. Soldiers are deployed in key areas of Europe, the Middle East, and in various areas near the Indochinese Peninsula. The new US President, replacing the assassinated former will propose a bill in Congress for deploying ICBMs to predetermined locations. The bill passes through Congress and the Senate, and the DEFCON system is now at DEFCON 1. China and its' allies, including Iran, North Korea, and other various states, are preparing to launch a counter-offensive. It has been revealed that North Korea has been hiding up to 50 centrifugal sites throughout the Northern territory, and have built up their Nuclear Arsenal to 25% of Russia's amount. That, combined with the Nuclear Arms Iran has secretly been producing, and China's own stockpile, their total Nuclear Arsenal is almost matched with the US' and its allies' Arsenal. As the commands of Nuclear Launches from both sides commence, the Worldwide population joins together on the street, in quiet prayer and song. In Africa, rioting has broken out in the countries of Nigeria, Tanzania, Sudan, and Sierra Leone. In South Africa, Nelson Mandela is shown in a Nationally-televised TV Press Conference: "My fellow South Africans... today marks a day of no return. The histories and technological innovations of the human race will be forgotten, and our existence will most definitely be tested in these next few days. My thoughts and prayers go out to all families listening, and I hope to god that you can all stay safe. I will be seeing you on the other side, my friends." In Tibet, Buddhist monks chant the spiritual songs of life, reincarnation, and forgiveness. People across the world, in North America, Australia, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia, join together in prayer.

And then the bombs drop.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread