? servers

? players online

WoodysGamerTag vs El Presador

• Content Count:  1030

Okay. i dont know how many of you are up to date on the whole WoodysGamerTag vs El Presador situation, but here is a short summary.

Woody makes gameplay commentaries and mixes them with humor. He came along this one kid named Assassin. They made fun of each other and Woody put it up on his YouTube channel. Well, probably just for publicity, El Presador makes up this bullshit story bout how Assassin was now depressed, was receiving hate mail and death threats, AND MOST OF ALL... that the kid came out to him and asked for help. He even made up that he skyped the kids parents.

In reality, the kid doesnt like El Presador, and Assassin thought the threats and hate were pretty funny. Presador is just a drama queen and an asshole.

Anyways, theres the update. Do you agree Presador shoulda made the issue viral, or that Woody was just having fun with Assassin and should have just been left at that?

Videos Below:

El Presador's "Stupid People Are Stupid": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSkmZUemvtA

WoodysGamerTag's "Smart People Are Smart" (interview with Assassin):

WoodysGamerTag's Original Video Messing With Assassin: taken down due to publicity, mostly because of Presador.

Edited by Danno

• Content Count:  1765

Saw this on commented on hutch's channel I believe, now I know whats going on.

Long story short of people who dunno wtf is going on, CoD youtube community drama.

Edited by Zealot

Reply to Thread