? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

• Content Count:  488

I'll be very frank... I have nothing against you fellas....

If the members do NOT want me to run this place, I'll be happy to let it go and pass it on to you guys for the price I'm buying it for.

At the end of the day, the site is made up of its members, and if I don't have the support, it's in everybody's interest to have an owner accepted by the members.

Just keep me updated. I'll officially own the site by this weekend.....and will not invest anything until the end of this month. Please keep me updated, since I will be forced to not invest anything if I'm not going to own the site afterall.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

If the members do NOT want me to run this place, I'll be happy to let it go and pass it on to you guys for the price I'm buying it for.

At the end of the day, the site is made up of its members, and if I don't have the support, it's in everybody's interest to have an owner accepted by the members.

Just keep me updated. I'll officially own the site by this weekend.....and will not invest anything until the end of this month. Please keep me updated, since I will be forced to not invest anything if I'm not going to own the site afterall.

Ok it's not fair that we're not giving you a fair chance. Maybe we're just overreacting.

But if you CAN ensure us that we're still the same SG after the whole process (Of course improved), then you have my full support.

I'm sorry if we give you the feeling that you're not welcome in our humble society... Lair of Bubbles.

• Content Count:  6084

Ok it's not fair that we're not giving you a fair chance. Maybe we're just overreacting.

But if you CAN ensure us that we're still the same SG after the whole process (Of course improved), then you have my full support.

I'm sorry if we give you the feeling that you're not welcome in our humble society... Lair of Bubbles.

To be fair, we are a cesspit of idiots bent on demeaning at every turn. Most new users are turned away by our incessant taunts.

Welcome to the Community!

-Modgers :troll:

• Like 9

• Content Count:  488

I'm sorry, but I'm willing to invest a good deal of money, been planning things like crazy...been trying to convince members since past 14 hrs straight .... and all I am told is 'ya can't run SG cuz u can't play shit on Steam' ....

I know there is divided opinion amongst the members, but I cannot go against the wishes of a good chunk of members..... Thats one thing I realize while working on the forums.

So, if there are members who feel they can do a better job running SG than I can, I';; surely consider their offer and move along.....

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4685

To be quite honest, its not that the people are totally aginst you its more that they are pissed with the way GArf handled it.

I think we really should give him a chance he seems to truly have his shit together(this is comming from the supposed "hates everything guy") and he has said TIME AND TIME AGAIN hes not going to completely change SG my lord.

• Like 23

• Content Count:  2180

Honestly disappointed with the lot of you, he's been (informally) made president for the past what, 20 hours, and you have begun protesting to cut the deal. Cut him some slack, it's going to be incredibly hard to ruin what's taken several years to build.

• Content Count:  1053

I really have no problem with him taking over, what's done is done.

I would still have loved to have had the chance to do something like this, before it was sold to outsiders.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread