? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

• Content Count:  2095

I'm sorry, but I'm willing to invest a good deal of money, been planning things like crazy...been trying to convince members since past 14 hrs straight .... and all I am told is 'ya can't run SG cuz u can't play shit on Steam' ....

I know there is divided opinion amongst the members, but I cannot go against the wishes of a good chunk of members..... Thats one thing I realize while working on the forums.

So, if there are members who feel they can do a better job running SG than I can, I';; surely consider their offer and move along.....

how much did you pay?

• Content Count:  4960

To be quite honest, its not that the people are totally aginst you its more that they are pissed with the way GArf handled it.

I think we really should give him a chance he seems to truly have his shit together(this is comming from the supposed "hates everything guy") and he has said TIME AND TIME AGAIN hes not going to completely change SG my lord.

This.

Thank you Dracula, you're turning into a good guy now, you almost scare me :LOOL:

• Content Count:  11725

I'll be very frank... I have nothing against you fellas....

If the members do NOT want me to run this place, I'll be happy to let it go and pass it on to you guys for the price I'm buying it for.

At the end of the day, the site is made up of its members, and if I don't have the support, it's in everybody's interest to have an owner accepted by the members.

Just keep me updated. I'll officially own the site by this weekend.....and will not invest anything until the end of this month. Please keep me updated, since I will be forced to not invest anything if I'm not going to own the site afterall.

Guys, give him a chance.

He can own it, but we will run it.

That should be how it goes, but stop being killjoys and grow up.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  488

I'll still keep this offer on the table till the end of this month.... It's the least I can do to assure you that I (the outsider) will not 'buy out' the forum and make money out of it , if the members do not want me to.

The last thing I want is a forum with thousands of unhappy members. If someone has got a better plan to run and grow the site, I'll be more than glad to be of any help to him/her.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  3178

Guys, give him a break..

I was dissapointed too when I heard we were being "sold", but heck, that was the same with Haggard "selling" us to Garfieldh. I also had my doubts about a random guy owning SG, but after what he all posted in the announcements, I can see SG going the right direction again.

• Content Count:  488

To be quite honest, its not that the people are totally aginst you its more that they are pissed with the way GArf handled it.

I think we really should give him a chance he seems to truly have his shit together(this is comming from the supposed "hates everything guy") and he has said TIME AND TIME AGAIN hes not going to completely change SG my lord.

No...let's be honest here. While some members are not happy with GF, I'm not their favorite either. I can understand the reason...and I'm ok with it. Hell, if I were in their place, I'd be more pissed off....and had displayed it all out in the open. The members at SG actually resisted the temptation to kick me in the rear...

The final point I want to make is - do NOT give me a chance if you don't believe in my ideas or whatever I've been posting since the past few hrs. Allow me to own the site only if you trust me enough.

If you don't, then SG is too precious to be entrusted to an outsider.....capitalist bastard like me.

how much did you pay?

I would reveal the number, but I do not know if GF would like it to be discussed in the open.

• Content Count:  1980

No...let's be honest here. While some members are not happy with GF, I'm not their favorite either. I can understand the reason...and I'm ok with it. Hell, if I were in their place, I'd be more pissed off....and had displayed it all out in the open. The members at SG actually resisted the temptation to kick me in the rear...

The final point I want to make is - do NOT give me a chance if you don't believe in my ideas or whatever I've been posting since the past few hrs. Allow me to own the site only if you trust me enough.

If you don't, then SG is too precious to be entrusted to an outsider.....capitalist bastard like me.

I would reveal the number, but I do not know if GF would like it to be discussed in the open.

For most of us it's basically what drac said. Potshot had put up a post earlier that showed Garfield trying to sell the community since December 1st. And if only you heard the way he talked about this community and that he'd never sell it on so forth.

-Honestly this hate isn't against you.

• Like 2
Edited by Harpr33t

• Content Count:  11725

-Honestly this hate isn't against you.

I was in a gaming clan called FallenAngels =FA=- for 4 years.

On my final year i got CS:S and the 1st thing i did was look for zombie mods.

I found ZombieMurder.

Days later SG came.

I've been here for 2 years or so and I can't think of where i would go if anything happened to SG.

There are a lot of things i think need to change in SG.

I can also say i trust you.

As harp said, we do not hate you, if garf told us he was selling SG we all would of paid for it.

But if we did not reach the price he then could of told us about you.

But thats my 2cents..

• Like 1

Reply to Thread