? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

• Content Count:  3380

Can we get Cloverfield (hell, concentration as well) back on TTT now that Garfield is leaving?

Agreed. Perfectly good maps were taken off/banned from use because of ignorant hating on a graphic the maps contained, because apparently those are the only maps in exsistence anywhere with an advertisement on them.

Please, dear god, I am so tired of playing crumbly cradle. We need new maps, and putting those good maps on there would help greatly.

Though, concentration was taken off "allegedly" because it contained swastikas. Though, how it was approved is beyond me if thats the actual reason it was taken off.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2180

Agreed. Perfectly good maps were taken off/banned from use because of ignorant hating on a graphic the maps contained, because apparently those are the only maps in exsistence anywhere with an advertisement on them.

Please, dear god, I am so tired of playing crumbly cradle. We need new maps, and putting those good maps on there would help greatly.

Though, concentration was taken off "allegedly" because it contained swastikas. Though, how it was approved is beyond me if thats the actual reason it was taken off.

This is a great place to discuss this.

• Content Count:  3391

The problem with a collective group of people buying the site will be a control issue. Someone is going to want to be a BD, others won't agree to it, said person throws a hissy fit and files a charge-back or causes some kind of irreparable damage to the site.

You can't have a collective group of unknown people control a community like this. It won't work in the end. There will be a lot of in-fighting, disagreements with how things should be run, lack of communication, and then a mass exodus when the shit hits the fan. The fact that a lot of people don't understand is that Garfield paid a lot out of his own pocket when goals weren't met or when investing in new servers, who is going to take care of that? Who is going to control the donations? Are all the people that bought the site going to have access to the Paypal account? Can they be trusted?

The design we had for the new forums was similar to what we have now, look and feel wise. We wanted to change/merge the forums and clean them up, but we were going to leave the majority of it alone. The proposed design changes by Amit & Co. are incredible to say the least. Not only is the site getting a makeover, but there are plans to make the forums more community-oriented and give people a chance to blog, review, write newsletters, etc.

The people that buy the site aren't going to want to spend a few thousand on a new design and a professional customizations.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  720

For most of us it's basically what drac said. Potshot had put up a post earlier that showed Garfield trying to sell the community since December 1st. And if only you heard the way he talked about this community and that he'd never sell it on so forth.

-Honestly this hate isn't against you.

Seriously guys, I know I have only been active in SG for 5 months, but I think we need to see some change. Amit, don't you dare give in to anyone who tries to get in your way. I've never seen this much hate towards one person before (on a forum)... He did nothing wrong. His ideas are justified, and it seems as if he has great potential. Lets give him a fucking chance....jeesh

-Ronen/Piglet

• Like 1

Reply to Thread