Do you wnat Amit to take control of SG  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wnat Amit to take control of SG

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care, but I know I don't want the current leadership

Just Curious

• Content Count:  3052

The community won't die no matter what happens, people need to stop being dense and overreacting.

Just sit back for once and watch things happen.

If there is no one to process/make the payments for the website,servers,ventrillo then how can SG stay alive without someone like Amit?

• Content Count:  571

every one needs to let the higher ups or what ever you call them do this do you really think by us posting what we want we will get it WE cant force some one to buy SG we just need to let things unfold

This. We need to just let things unfold naturally.

• Content Count:  3052

Ya who will pay for them? Dont say WE WILL! the members!.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look. We all want Steamgamers to strive and live on. In reality we cannot keep an organized, well respected community without a leader... So member - run SG is out of the question IMO. We need someone(Amit) who can handle with all the "back door" queries within SG. This means: Making the payments, keeping forums up to date and guiding the community. WE the members of SG need to respect Garfield's decision to hand over Steamgamers and follow in the path that Amit wants because this is what we want in the end. With Amit in control, and with the changes he wants why would we argue with it? In the end we will only survive and strive if Amit takes the position as president and we can overcome any differences we may have with him.

AMIT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

-Labarr15

• Content Count:  2947

Reason ? A fairy told me not to...

C'mon, you already know.....

And stop being pessimist. SG is still doing great. Look at the traffic and activity.

It'll never fold. Someone from SG will own it soon, improve it and run it better than ever....and I'll support the new owner and SG to the best of my capabilities as an outsider.

The debate should be focused on who will take over from Garf....

JUST BUY IT ALREADY

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1845

i dont understand what happen? i see a lot of people pissing off others just so they can. asking stupid fucking questions and requests. Not being in the mix of the real happenings behind the scenes on SG or knowing anyone personally i can only form my opinion from what i read. and my opinion of Garf being better then i thought he was well I'm not sure. Cuz like i said i dunno what goes on behind the scenes. I kinda think the decision of what should happen with SG are for those that do.

• Content Count:  538

Amit one question.

Why are you even listening to those bastards that are telling you to not buy SG? Why not just say "FUCK YOU" and just become our leader and help fix this community?

That is all.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4960

Amit one question.

Why are you even listening to those bastards that are telling you to not buy SG? Why not just say "FUCK YOU" and just become our leader and help fix this community?

That is all.

AMIT FOR PRESIDENT/OWNER

Don't listen to those friggin bastards!

Reply to Thread