? servers

? players online

YouTube - Who are you subbed to?

• Content Count:  5063

wow Tamahome. you have about 22 posts per day!. Its nice that you want to be active on the forum but this is not the right way.i have to agree with widow. Ur thread dont make much sense!

• Content Count:  445

wow Tamahome. you have about 22 posts per day!. Its nice that you want to be active on the forum but this is not the right way.i have to agree with widow. Ur thread dont make much sense!

Which part doesn't make sense?

The point of the thread is this: I've recently found a few more funny/entertaining channels and wanted to know if anyone here had any channels which they recommend that I may not know of. In addition, some other people might be interested in the channels I have listed.

Again, I'm not here to please anybody. If you have a problem with my threads, simply leave and don't reply. At least that's what I do when a see a thread that doesn't interests me. Besides, how the hell does me making threads affect you in ANY way and since it does, why take the time to reply instead of just leaving?

For everyone who stayed on-topic: thank you. I actually found a few(so far) from you guys' lists that caught my interest(collegehumor, vlogbrothers, and a few others). Lolz I wasn't expectin some people to list so many channels XD

Edited by Tamahome

Reply to Thread