? servers

? players online

A Memo To SG

• Content Count:  141

Dear SG,

Over the years on both this account and the other one which i lost back in 09 I have pledged to be honost and not do childish things. As a long time supporter of SG and a long time supporter and recent donator to SG I believe I failed to keep that promise, allthoug I believe my actions where in good inentions I misled the community by making false claims. I ask that you all be respectful of me in this message as I have everyone over the years.

First, I would like to make a serious note that I do have a wife and Kaitlyn is her name and she is real. I have no reason to lie about that nor anything to gain by stating such. I have uninentionally caused drama on the forums by posting false photos of my wife that did not get by the greatly respected SG members.

Secondly, It is true that she did have multiple surgerys (actually only 3) to her appearence however it was mostly her right side of her face. She has been to therapy and counseling because since the accident she is very sensative to her appearence even if it was 5 years ago and she asked me to post the fake photos and out of respect for her and her wishes I did.

But this isn't about her however, its about me and my deception to the great SG community. I ask that you please leave her out of this and if its anyone who should be mad at its me for posting the false photos and making the false claims thereof. I know some of you will doubt this apolagy and say its BS and you have every right to say that and not trust me.

I have led you astray and humbly apolagize to the entire staff and members of steamgamers for this drama that i have caused. If it takes us getting on the same mic and talking on it through vent or whatever means then we will do so and will schedule a time to do that when possible. All that I ask is don't ask her about the photos and please dont bring this situation up. If we talk on vent, let us please make it like a general conversation and of course no personal information please because this is the internet and as I have shown, peoepl are deceptive..

I am not asking you to believe me or even care but I ask you that allow me the chance to gain back your trust and respect so don't ban me or anything that extreme. For my friends on here, I am sorry to you as well and thank you for supporting me even when i lied to you and I hope that you will stil lbe friends with me and that we can all put this behind us and get back to gaming and away from the bs that I started. I have removed all of the fake photos and want to thank Bob, Beth and everyone else for keeping me honost.

Regards,

Burt (Dr. Freeman)

• Content Count:  11725

We all make mistakes and this is the internet.

From what i see here is that you are mature enough to own up to your mistakes.

*Admin material*

I hope you continue playing and contributing to SG.

Remember

Support the motherfucking community.

Wait...^..did Garf make that line?

• Content Count:  143

Apologize for faking bein' in the military. Apologize TO the servicemen and women for your false acts. I hope you know what you're doing/done is illegal.

Reply to Thread