? servers

? players online

Game Soundtracks

• Content Count:  971

I am thoroughly disgusted. This entire thread, and only a single mention of the Undertale OST? Pitiful. For shame. 

• Content Count:  2251

On 6/17/2021 at 1:17 AM, dafty said:

I am thoroughly disgusted. This entire thread, and only a single mention of the Undertale OST? Pitiful. For shame. 

I'm surprised I didn't considering I thought it was instantly classic pretty much upon release, and is now one of my all time favorite OSTs lol. Now that you reminded me here's some picks from me to have more Undertale music in this thread. These tracks are some of my favorite in the game but if I really had to pick just one it'd be between Spider Dance and Death By Glamour.

Also Megalovania overrated as fuck. Have a good night.

• Content Count:  2251

Yo! This thread is dead and for some reason I'm the next person posting again.

It ain't a secret that I've been deep in the Yakuza rabbit hole, and these games have a lot of good music. 0 and Like a Dragon are the big favorites of mine in the series, and that goes beyond the music. These are just my picks for personal favorites but there's still a LOT of great shit.

Edit: I'm just gonna keep adding to this post what I think is the best song in each game for each one I complete in the Yakuza/RGG franchise. I've only beaten Judgment since then but I am making some edits + including OG 1 + 2's music since those are heavy/dirty as shit and I love it. Out of all of these songs currently... Evil Itself probably #1.

• Like 1
Edited by Reid99

Reply to Thread