? servers

? players online

Jen getting her groove on

• Content Count:  4960

TMI dood don't be a creeper.

I rubbed my dick with sandpaper and used the blood as lubricate then I put the ripped skin into cereal and ate it. After waiting a couple hours I shit all over my hands, rubbed it all over my body, then jacked off again. After I took a shower (which I masturbated in) and then I stuck my dick into my PC fan after drying off and getting cloths. I am now bringing my chopped dick to work tomorrow for lunch.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1215

I rubbed my dick with sandpaper and used the blood as lubricate then I put the ripped skin into cereal and ate it. After waiting a couple hours I shit all over my hands, rubbed it all over my body, then jacked off again. After I took a shower (which I masturbated in) and then I stuck my dick into my PC fan after drying off and getting cloths. I am now bringing my chopped dick to work tomorrow for lunch.

youre weird man

• Content Count:  1554

I have a fetish of bondage dark haired australian women in wonder woman costumes. I also fucked a sheep named Roofus.

Seems normal to me

• Content Count:  1324

I have a fetish of bondage dark haired australian women in wonder woman costumes. I also fucked a sheep named Roofus.

I don't get the gays these days.

• Content Count:  1330

lmao lol btw jen...since the picture is bigger than awacs avatar...niceeeeeee i wanna touch them...=)

• Content Count:  2833

Is it weird that I giggled the entire time I read this?

Reply to Thread