? servers

? players online

Your dreams...

• Content Count:  1755

What do you dreams consist of? I feel like I have the weirdest dreams. I saw on Netflix a PBS show on dreams but I still feel kinda confused about some of them and why they occur. Why do they repeat, why are some so absurd?

I have had a lot of dreams throughout my life. Some of them I can control the outcome or physics of the dream. Some are disturbing. Some sexual. Its weird I can remember more dreams from when I was a child then actual memories which is sometimes confusing because some of my dreams back then were life like. I have dreams (or memories) of me watching thunderstorms and hurricanes. I had a nightmare within a nightmare once.

• Content Count:  8756

My dreams tend to differ like yours... I've had dreams before of falling off a cliff, waking up in a sweat only just before I hit the ground. Apparently you would die if you did, and that's why you wake up. My favorite dreams are those of which I'm put in to my favorite books or movies.

• Content Count:  1554

every now and then I have a realistic dream, sometimes I know I'm dreaming inside my dream, can't really remember much in my dreams, though everyone tends to dream weird things like what you said

Reply to Thread