I wake in vain

I dream of love as time runs through my hand

I dream of fire

Those dreams are tied to a horse that will never tire

And in the flames

Her shadows play in the shape of a man's desire

• Like 1

• Content Count:  314

I have been doing a lot of drugs in my life, and during that time I was doing that, I cannot remember a single time I had a dream, if ever I had.

Before then, I used to dream a lot. I was most of the time in places that did not exist and even when there was monsters, it was usually in sunny places. One time I dreamed someone was entering my room by the window during night. For some reason, I had that dream 3 times within approximately 3 years and each time I had it, it was the same.. except it would extend longer. Weird.

When my father died, I also had a dream where I came back in our living room and we watched TV just like we always did, I became concious I was with him and he was supposed to be dead. So I stood up and talked with him, cried and told him everything I wished I could tell him before he died. I woke up with a strange feeling like everything was right again and made peace with that.

Recently, I have had a lot of dreams. Most of which occured with people I know and in places I have already been.

• Content Count:  2686

Rarely remember them but I've had a few where teeth fall out and a couple where I've had a huge beard.

'Bout it, really, nothing special.

FUCK, I hate those ones where the teeth fall out.

• Content Count:  4960

My dreams are usually random. They shift from place to place and person to person I don't realize it's a dream until I wake up. Sometimes they consist of people I know (online and offline) and sometimes just random faces who are figments of my imagination. I barely have any nightmares, but most of them are related to falling to death (which is funny because I usually don't have issues with heights) and I can feel the pain for a split second before I wake up which is a bitch.

• Content Count:  3056

FUCK, I hate those ones where the teeth fall out.

Lol, they're so fucking creepy, though it's been a loong time since I had one of those.. Damn I got scared when I was 12 and had one of those dreams, it was like my teeth were loose for days lol.

Reply to Thread