? servers

? players online

Your dreams...

• Content Count:  4123

In my dreams I sometimes have nightmares of alligators which related to a close call at the everglades here in Florida, some dreams are of me falling and I usually wake up with the same feeling you get from roller coasters where your legs and stomach feel funny. I've had dreams where I can actually tell I am actually lucid dreaming and it's like your playing back a movie with such detail. Also I have photographic memory so maybe that plays in to it, I dunno.

• Content Count:  1330

every now and again i see the future in my dreams nothing spectacular just i dont remember those dreams...until they happen because of deja vu. like one time i knew we were gonna get a secret project in school, (this one time i did remember) and i told people about it they thought i was crazy till it happened...its just weird has that happened to anyone before?

• Content Count:  1754

Sometimes, I get a bunch of random dreams during REM.

Though, most of my dreams now a days are pretty random and I can't quite connect them to anything in particular.

I always wanted to experience sleep paralysis, just once though. Weird, right? lol. Some of you people's dreams are pretty nifty. Cause, I can't recall me ever having a dream of my teeth falling out. I find the falling dreams to be pretty cool, just cause you jerk up real fast when they happen. :p

Once, I had a dream I was walking my dog and it was after dusk, and there was this old man walking his dog too, then these zombies came up the hill, some running & some walking, (I was at this apartment complex's sidewalk,) then an X-Box was floating & glowing in the middle of were these sidewalks intersect, and I had to push the button on the X-Box to wake up from my dream. This happened like 6 or 7 years ago, and I still remember it because it was the first nightmare that I remember waking up screaming from.......

Pretty peculiar. c:

• Content Count:  1755

Two of my most vivid dreams I remember is one, I am standing in front of a mirror and my hair starts to fall out in clumps then once all the hair is gone my skin starts to peel off and then the bone crumbles and inside is just a liquid mush and it starts pouring out my ears and spilling off the sides. I try reaching inside for a brain but just a mush of brain matter is all I get.

Second one is I am in some sort of jungle setting with little buildings and huts blown up and some on fire. I feel like I am in some sort of blood rage, I start shooting my M16 crazy like Rambo style and once I run outta ammo I go around with my knife killing people. During that process my knife breaks and I start killing people with my just my hands alone. The people I see are just random, some black some white some Asian, some I know some I don't. Then I remember an explosion and then waking up.

Reply to Thread