YCYW  

59 members have voted

1. 1. YCYW

• I Win
    • I Lose

you cry you WIN!

• Content Count:  314

All 12 men?

Yes, all of those who died because of friendly fire.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/friendlyfire/fogofwar.html

The U.S. bombing that killed four Canadian soldiers and injured eight others in Afghanistan has been called a "terrible accident" and a "shocking tragedy."

One Canadian soldier in Kandahar was quoted as saying, "We all expected a mine strike at some point; we never expected this."

Casualties due to friendly fire are nothing new. In fact, they are an unfortunate part of war.

During World War Two, more than 160 Canadian and Polish soldiers were killed and about 250 were wounded in Normandy when a U.S. aircraft accidentally dropped bombs on them.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article422701.ece

The vast majority of the 32 reported incidents involved American troops opening fire at night-time against suspected insurgents who turned out to be friendly forces, on or near the main route through southern Iraq used by US convoys.

A British officer in Basra said: “The Americans can be pretty pumped-up. Sometimes they fire in broad daylight when we are travelling at two miles per hour, shouting that we are British out of the window and waving the Union Jack. If they shoot, our drill is to slam on the brakes and race in the opposite direction.”

• Content Count:  3205

Q_Q girls face expression in the beginning

I remember when my dad returned from Korea I was happy as fuck! Without him here for a year or so as a kid was hard for my mom and us :(

Edited by Leon

Reply to Thread