? servers

? players online

A good headset for me?

• Content Count:  2167

Dont get anything Creative Fatality, shit breaks by itself within about a year.

I found my Fatal1ty headset painful to wear. After wearing it for a good 5 hours, on any day, it just got extremely painful. While the mic was fine and the sound was great, my poor ears. :( Can't recommend it to anyone either.

• Content Count:  607

I got a nice headset without a mic. It played Great quality sound, and was able to plug into my TV so i can use it on Xbox/PS3 it also plugs into your computer via the audio socket. Sadly it has no mic but if you're a hardcore gamer it was in Argos (if you have argos) for £20/$40-50 (Not sure on armerican price should be around there though) If you want a mic, there was this one my mate got. Great sound (can hear footsteps easily) and had a mic which you can unplug from the headset.

Sadly i forgot wat is was called. All i know it's Red a famous Gamer got it called after him Something along the lines of Fatal1ty or something.

• Content Count:  3056

I use this exact one, in red. It's comfortable, light and I love it. I suggest it.

Same(mine is the black one though), and also, same @ the Fatal1ty headset problems, they start to hurt your ears and head, and the cord/cable thing just fucks up so quick..

• Content Count:  4685

I found my Fatal1ty headset painful to wear. After wearing it for a good 5 hours, on any day, it just got extremely painful. While the mic was fine and the sound was great, my poor ears. :( Can't recommend it to anyone either.

This too, you get used to it eventually but for like the first month or so it hurts like a bitch to the point of not wanting to use them.

• Content Count:  5063

I've had my steelseries siberea V2 for a long time now. And its a really great headset with good bass and good quality sound! but im thinking of getting a roccat kave! heard that it's BEAST!

• Content Count:  2167

This too, you get used to it eventually but for like the first month or so it hurts like a bitch to the point of not wanting to use them.

I just got rid of mine, not worth a month of waiting. lol

• Content Count:  1262

I still have mine from about 2-3 years but nothing on it works anymore even though I barely used it.

Same with mine, I've had mine for over a year and it still works great with no wear signs at all.

Mine was uncomfortable for about the first couple days, but after that I could not even notice it on except for the top line. The Muffs are suppose to mold to your ears, the only way I could see it being painful for someone is if you had abnormal sized ears. Ive been playing dragon age 1 and 2 a lot lately, I have to ask - are you an elf?

Reply to Thread