? servers

? players online

Selling my Xbox, but at what price.

• Content Count:  6741

Didn't you get this Xbox for Christmas about 2 years ago and got bitched out by everyone when you made a thread saying you didn't want it?

You can't really sell X-mas presents if you ask me..

• Like 1
Just want to say, I know the UK market for games on ebay is fucking shit for new sellers, I blame the Indian market (No discrimination intended, it's true...) I would recommend selling it all bundled together, should be easy to get $200.

Even considering that its used, you are selling it with multiple games and controllers, I would say 200-250. Brand new elite with one game is bundled at Gamestop for 350 so 250 is a good deal even considering its used.

• Content Count:  1590

I would say each game 30-40$

No... the only game in the list thats above $40 is black ops and even then you can get it off ebay for $20-30

ODST: Is $20 new because it came in a bundle so it dropped the price ALOT.

Forza 3: $22

BC2: $27 because you most likely used the code already

FF13: $25

Those are all game stop prices to, keep in mind you can get them on ebay for $5-15 cheaper so, I would say the max you could get off the games is around $80.

Not knowing if you have any months on your account or not and assuming it has no months its worthless

No clue how big the hard drive is so that price range can vary a lot (Assuming its the 120 gig since its an elite, maybe $50)

Controllers maybe $30-50 if you're lucky

Edited by Tyler

Reply to Thread