? servers

? players online

Vote Kick/ban?

• Content Count:  1719

• Add admins to your friendlist http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21352
  • Call for admins in the CB on homepage

• If all else fails, record the rulebreakers by recording him. (Type "record name" into console and printscreen the status by typing status into console) and then make a player complaint against him/her.

Last thing we need is to give ordinary players more or less, admin powers. A group of friends can easily get rid of any player they want from the server. As you have seen with the mapvotes, a lot of players just votes without looking. And I've seen the same thing with votekick/voteban before on several servers.

• Content Count:  421

We dont add that feature because it gets abused.

Record freekillers by typing 'record name' in console and stop recording by 'stop'.

Make a player complaint here. Problem Solved.

by the time they do that the freekiller is already gone and more than likely wont be back to the server, and when they are freekilling and there is no admin in the server it usually takes around 5 minuets to get one in, and in that time the server population has dropped

so a votekick/ban system would be good IMO

yes it could be abused, but if it is being abused then you can record a demo or get an admin and the abusers will be punished

• Content Count:  2105

if they did add this alot of people who should not be kicked will be gone I can see it now

"12 year old kid comes on starts talking about his life and then we tell him we dont care so he shuts up"

other players

"I fucking hate this kid lets all vote kick him"

Little kid goes bye bye

and im sitting there laughing my ass off but yea it would be over used

• Content Count:  1719

by the time they do that the freekiller is already gone...

Do as I allways do. Every round you start a new recording. If nothing happened that round, stop the demo recording and then overwrite it by naming the demo, the excact same thing. In that way you won't fill up your harddrive.

• Content Count:  763

Some clan joins (or just a group of friends) ... they we want the server for themselves ... they start votekicking everyone.

and as there already is alot of QQ about a freeshot or freekill, every possible mistake a ct makes will result in a votekick.

Whenever a kid joins and he uses mic he'll be kicked.

Getting an admin in barely costs u 5 min. And he'll deal with it accordingly.

PS. to the argument that some players will leave 'cuz a freekiller can do whatever he wants for 5 minutes ... I think the playerbase will lower faster when people can votekick eachother.

Reply to Thread