? servers

? players online

Most embarrassing moments of your life

• Content Count:  1845

i got a fork stuck in my finger and didnt notice until i saw it. Then i couldnt pull it out and had to go to the hospital. not really embarassing, just plain stupid lol

a fork....in ur finger???????

most embarrassing would have to be some wheres around 8 years of age i think. I was at Disneyland and went #2 in my pants... had to live with it the rest of the day. (I went to the bathroom and cleaned them best i could of course)

• Content Count:  1324

A few weeks ago when I was walking at my sister in the halls.. We just got done with lunch and the bell rang so we were both late to class.. Well anyways, we walked past this Senior guy and I whispered in my sister's ear "Wow, He's cute." and I GUESS.. he heard me because after my sister walked into her class, I was walking towards mine and he completely turned around and started following me and put his arm around my shoulder and asked "Oh am I now?". I was like "D:! RAEP.. wait, what..? OH NOEZ, J00 HEARDED ME!!! D:!!!!"

Long story short.. I need to work on my whispering skills.

You're cute.

• Content Count:  6466

It's a little depressing how petty your guys' "most embarrassing moments" are. I guess most people wouldn't really put their MOST embarrassing.

• Content Count:  4123

I shat my pants in macys after eating at sabbaros pizza at the mall and ran to the bathroom and called a store clerk over to grab me some new pants which I paid for and I was so embarrassed walking out of there.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1719

My most embarassing moment...

Once when I were broadcasting, I forgot to turn off my microphone. So while the microphone was on I had a burping contest with a collegue who came into the studio during the song. So we ended up with a burping contest while playing "Manian - Ravers in the UK".

My reputation among the listeners, have never recovered ever since then :(

• Content Count:  1563

My most embarassing moment...

My reputation among the ones who were there, have never recovered ever since then :(

Basically the same..

So I was really pissdrunk and I was at a friends house for a sleepover. Then there was a really beautiful chick who wanted me, so we made out. Then we went downstairs and she was lying on top. Some time later my friends came to bed aswell, to sleep:P. One of my friends, who was still awake; was following our convo. Then after a while, she asked me: "What do you want to do ?".

I regret I coudnt remember what hapenned later on. But the guy who was following our convo said that I said:"I want to sleep".

Now that's pretty much embarrasing, I really regret that I cant remember what exactly went wrong.

Reply to Thread