? servers

? players online

Most embarrassing moments of your life

• Content Count:  2661

not really embarrassing but awkward and gross. Like a year ago I was going down on this broad and shes losing her god damn mind, moaning loudly and shit. Then all of a sudden she starts screaming that shes going to cum and I'm still gumming that mitt and she squirts a huge load all over my face. I was drenched like someone who just got out of the shower.

We both had a good laugh as I reached for the towel.

Awesome.

• Content Count:  6712

Perhaps when my mate made this insanely shitty pint size drink of coke, ketchup, vanilla/chocolate ice cream, soy sauce, mustard, bbq sauce, brown sauce, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, chilly sauce and probably some other shit......he goes and chugs it down and with about 10 other people watching I puke just at the thought/sight of it....yet my mate who downed the shit was fine.

It was VERY hard to live that down :embarrest:

• Content Count:  1710

-when i was in grade 1 i pee'd my pants during a Christmas play. i was than pulled offstage and asked if i needed the restroom. lol

-about a year ago when i was clubbing with some friends. we had a bottle of bacardi, and this hot waitress/server was pouring the drink in circle into out mouths and we were chugging, and i puked all over everyone. fml

• Content Count:  1324

Grade 8 year was on a swing set and a teacher told me to get off, so being 16 then I jumped and landed on my face.

When do Canadians start school?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread