? servers

? players online

henda gone bye bye :(

• Content Count:  398

:blush::001_smile:ok another thread :blink::001_rolleyes: but this has been eaating at my soul for a bit now:001_tongue::001_rolleyes:

but I just want to know wheres henda? all I know is that he is gone and recently his b-day came so I wished him a happy b-day and all but I have no idea where he went and trust me I spent 30 min. looking to find a post to know more about where henda has gone and all that!

well, is he coming back, like on a vacation, or is he gone?

(the reason i am asking this is because i had to get a new com. since my windows 98 second edition was a bunch of acient dinosaur $hI*! and had to take like 4 weeks off!) thanks guys!

• Content Count:  4473

He is probably gone for good, but many would gladly accept the return of the wielder of the mighty banhammer! If you were an admin, i am sure you would find plenty of that stuff in the admin only section, but from what I got, he was very mean or something like that. They never really said why Henda left, at least not to us plebs.

• Content Count:  437

Don't get me wrong, Henda was awesome, but they guy couldn't deal with people. He could never find the right way to deal with people outside of the community which lead to his being stripped of BD status.

Henda let his power go to his head, Don't let that happen to you...

• Content Count:  1938

LOL. The Great Martyr Henda.

From what I know it was over an insult he said about that massive influx of WoW nerds we had.

Haggard didn't listen to his side of the argument, demoted him, and he just said "**** it."

yea something similar to that, also there were a few aggravated bannings as well. I'm not going to go into details.

• Content Count:  6559

From what I know it was over an insult he said about that massive influx of WoW nerds we had.

Haggard didn't listen to his side of the argument, demoted him, and he just said "**** it."

That was one of many things, but it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

• Content Count:  179

It all happened in vent.....it was an epic battle!!!!!

Like 50 wow players against Henda

Then it moved to admin forum!!

Reply to Thread