? servers

? players online

henda gone bye bye :(

• Content Count:  2959

As someone that actually had to put up with henda going "HULK BAN" and losing his top I say nothing of value was lost. You need patience and a clear head to wield a banhammer without causing massive collateral damage and banning people for imagined insults while you yourself are basically screaming shitting dicknipples at them is not a good way to avoid smashing your own fingers.

• Content Count:  868

I'm under the impression that people who have a banhammer over a bunch of Counter-Strike Source servers and joining a Vent server to bring together people that play and/or administrate on said Counter-Strike Source servers aren't on some higher plateau than those who play World of Warcraft.

We're all gamers, I'm pretty sure none of us are better than any other gamer based upon the games that they play versus the games that we play. I'm also under the impression that if anyone disagrees with what I just said, they are quite uncomfortable and insecure with their chosen hobby.

Of course I can't really comment on the situation as I wasn't there, just chiming in as a CSS player and a WoW player.

• Content Count:  398

wow all over WOW? i hate WOW but i don't critize/bash the players for playing them!

GEEKS!!!!:rlol: nahh i'm JKing!!

but to be serious yea i agree with everyone's statements to me I don't really care what other people play be it WOW dungeons&dragons or even hello kitty, I just enjoy playing with people and thats it

well i'll miss henda he was pretty cool even though he did not get along well with others.

but hey we are all different arn't we???

but again thanks everyone for telling me!

Edited by Taylor
forgot to add something

• Content Count:  903

Havok

"wow nerds" might be offensive to some players (like my self and 10 million others). Did u even hear Haggards speech that we had short after Henda left? It really explained the things that went down in our community.

As someone said before just because someone is different does not mean that their worst/better then you. Now while some people say that world of warcraft destroyed their life then well.. looks like u really deserve a medal. World of warcraft helped me decide what i want to do for the next few years and for sure it wont be sitting home and playing video games all the time.

Reply to Thread