? servers

? players online

WOW kills family values

• Content Count:  331

WOW(not the game)! I almost cried tears of laughter.

I bought WoW(Game) a while back, it had the free 60 day thingy with it, so I played that whenever I got bored, and then my subscription ended. Its more that a year later and I haven't renewed my subscription... Seems like a waste of money, I could spend that $30 on going to the movies or something with friends...or I could get a WoW month pass and walk in an animated dessert for 7 hours then die and have to do it again.

Fun eh?

P.S - That video rules.

• Content Count:  670

I bought WoW(Game) a while back, it had the free 60 day thingy with it, so I played that whenever I got bored, and then my subscription ended. Its more that a year later and I haven't renewed my subscription... Seems like a waste of money, I could spend that $30 on going to the movies or something with friends...or I could get a WoW month pass and walk in an animated dessert for 7 hours then die and have to do it again.

Fun eh?

I'd rather walk through an animated ice cream sundae than go to a shitty overpriced movie :ohmy:

• Content Count:  4685

Nah, James can be disturbing but he ain't that sick.

EDIT: Nevermind, watched it.

LOL. That kid is messed up. If I were his dad I would first get a blunt object, smash the computer screen, then the speakers, then start swinging for the kid.

I saw a short video documentary of a WoW nerd who refused to leave his room, and because his parents were soft they just fed him in there and left plates on the floor etc. You could see on the walls, they were saying, where he got killed and threw the keyboard/monitor in anger.

They even said he attacked his father at one point for trying to stand up to him.

THAT is the messed up state that this game puts people in. If anyone would disagree there are countless videos and short documentaries on victims.

If I did any thing close to what that kid or the one in the video did I would get a kick in the ass and other things of witch may be called abuse.......

• Content Count:  2445

Legal, you can't post that or it might offend the WOW players! What are you thinking?! :001_tt2:

You can't offend them because they've all left us to play fucking WoW. :thumbdown:

mVDocq6TaFs

• Content Count:  4473

your digging level is too low. You need at least a level 20 digging ability to use a shovel big enough to dig the hole.

You must train and learn from the best...

digdugri6.jpg

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  619

You can't offend them because they've all left us to play fucking WoW. :thumbdown:

Im still here :) lol but im the same as suri u gotta laugh at life :) lol i feel for that kid my dad came near my PC during a raid id grab my keyboard and bitch slap that fool with it XD

Reply to Thread