? servers

? players online

WOW kills family values

• Content Count:  4354

HAHAHA Widow did the same thing today that the kid did in the video.

Haggard myself and some others where on vent playing CS:S and out of now where we hear Widow say something like this ove vent

"Go to bed. No mom no one told me to go to bed yet." Or something like that. He had the key down. HAHAHAHAHA Man you had to be there.

• Content Count:  398

............................................................:001_huh::ohmy: wow all over a game..................... if i was the father i would just have spanked my son for disrespecting, and snapped the disck in half and when he would earn it, he would have to pay for the fees

i mean come on its just a game whats gonna happen are you gonna die if you don't like somehow your body craves it soooooo much that then it turns out that if you don't play it:wink: (to me that's how he was acting):001_tongue:

i just love the part when he says NO MOM PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OMG PRICLESS

I ALSO WONDER IF THE KID ACTUALLY SAW THIS!:rlol:

• Content Count:  6712

I'm bored of games I'm really annoyed at my low level of addictiveness at the moment. I'm already not addicted to GTA, I fail a mission and turn the game off in boredom :confused1:

• Content Count:  670

I'm bored of games I'm really annoyed at my low level of addictiveness at the moment. I'm already not addicted to GTA, I fail a mission and turn the game off in boredom :confused1:

Not all that surprising when you remember the gameplay is exactly the same as the last 3 or 4 games in the series.

i just love the part when he says NO MOM PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSS SSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Which one? That happens like 10 times :wink: The louder he gets the funnier it is, NO MOM PLLEEASSSEEEEEE WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH MOOOOOOM GGHGHGFHGFGHGHGHFNNGGFMMGHFNHGNHGNGf

Reply to Thread