? servers

? players online

Battlefield Bad Company 2 MONTAGE!!!!

• Content Count:  2947

You shud do a montage of all the servers we have like TTT stuff MG Prision Break to show off what we got i cud record Css gameplay if you guys deciede to to that instead.

• Content Count:  1070

FIRST COMMUNITY MONTAGE

Okay i have some ideas for a BIG bad company 2 montage! I saw this montage today and i though, dmn is fucking awesome! And i know we have lot's of good bc2 players here in SG! Im going to start playing more bc2 and i hope that all you bc2 gamers will join and record some gameplay! cuz i want this to be a community montage! So we can get some more videos up on our youtube channel!

So if you want to help me/SG all you need to do is to record you're gameplay! there are many recording softwares you could use but here is the ones i suggest you to use so all the videos to the montage will have the same quality ;)

Recording software:

- Video Games, Xbox Games, PC Games, Computer Games, PS2 Games, and PS3 Games at WeGame.com

- Xfire - Gaming Simplified

If you are using fraps dont use the free version! cuz the quality is bad!

The videos NEED to have sound so if you cant record sound try to find some tutorials or ask someon on vent or here ^^

I want videos with Good/high killfeed. And some video where players/tanks etc get blown up!

I'm an okay sniper in Vietnam and normal i'm a good guy taking out choppers with sniper but it is hard i will start recording soon :)

• Content Count:  5063

thats good. we need all the clips we can get! but for the sniper clips it needs to be good killfeed! like 4-6 kills! and allso lost of awesome explosions. And if you're playing bc2 don't be on VENT ;)

we allso need some shotgun action! so if someon are really good with shotgun record some !

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  11725

Can anyone explain to me how i can get HD videos with Camtasia Studio 7.

Also i record at 50fps.

Should my project file be the same size as my resolution in bc2?

• Content Count:  5063

dude i dont know a shit about camtasia studio 7! all i know is when i record with wegame i get good quality and widescreen when i run bc2 in high resolution! But i think ur project file should be the same size ase u run in bc2!

Reply to Thread