? servers

? players online

Is it ok for Steamgamers to buy a Battlefield 3 server?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ok for Steamgamers to buy a Battlefield 3 server?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but after a period of time so that there are more players.
    • No, i don't like Battlefield and i want to stick to CSS, Gmod,...
    • Other reason (Explain downstairs)

What server(s) would you like to see here in SG?

• Content Count:  4960

Hey guys,

Since there are many new games coming, or people that are really looking out for new interesting stuff to do on their games, I would like to ask you all:

What would you like to see that would be added to the server list?

If you don't mind, i would also like you to vote on the top poll that asks if we should get a Battlefield 3 Server. Just to get a straight view at the situation.

If you reply to this thread, i would ask you to work like this:

NAME GAME: (for example "Counter-Strike: Source")

MOD: (for example "Deathrun")

SERVER(s): (number of servers, this is meant for upcoming games or multiple suggestions)

REASON: (a clear reason why SG should get a server like this, not stuff like "it's cool")

You can also add links to game reviews or previews.

Thank you!

Zaraki

• Content Count:  833

I dont have bfbc2 so im not gonna vote.

this is not a pol for bfbc2 its a poll for the upcoming battlefield 3 coming out this fall.

but id like to see:

Name game:counter-strike source

mod:sliderace

server:1

reason:its a cool mod and people seems to enjoy playing battleslider over and over so i think getting a server with more then just one map of sliderace would be a good idea i remember playing on a sliderace server and it was really populated.

A bf3 server would be cool :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2947

NAME GAME: Counter Strike:Source

MOD: Zombie:Reloaded

SERVER(s):1

REASON: Its a great Mod imo. I can play for hours and it would be very easy to popluate and im sure most people here in SG like Zombie Mod (napalm).

But expanding to other games will bring in more people to community and widen the variety of the servers we have.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4360

NAME GAME: Team Fortress 2

MOD: normal

SERVER(s): 1

REASON: Its pretty much only multiplayer game I play now. You should follow me.

Team Fortress 2 Review - PC Review at IGN

Agreed. This games following is growing and SG needs to jump boat already into a decent tf2 server. Ballon races was such a joke since its a shitty map. We need a decent map lineup and a good server with people playing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  470

On the topic of BF3, I'd say it's one of the most anticipated games coming out. Of course, that doesn't mean it's going to be particularly good... depending on how the multiplayer experience turns out getting a BF3 server early would probably be great to get people into the community, when people are still looking around for good servers. I know that once I find a good server, I tend to stick to it even though there are others out there (even if it's full, I wait).

The other things is TF2. Why balloon race was picked as a map still is a mystery to me, but if we get a TF2 server it would have to be a beast since there are so many other mature servers and TF2 communities out there. I get 5ms ping on the current servers I stick to, I'm not going to switch unless I can play without lag.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

Agreed. This games following is growing and SG needs to jump boat already into a decent tf2 server. Ballon races was such a joke since its a shitty map. We need a decent map lineup and a good server with people playing.

Thought you were gonna say moonbase like always

• Content Count:  1802

this is not a pol for bfbc2 its a poll for the upcoming battlefield 3 coming out this fall.

but id like to see:

Name game:counter-strike source

mod:sliderace

server:1

reason:its a cool mod and people seems to enjoy playing battleslider over and over so i think getting a server with more then just one map of sliderace would be a good idea i remember playing on a sliderace server and it was really populated.

A bf3 server would be cool :)

We did have sliderace server, problem with sliderace is that it is fun at first but after that its just repeating the same thing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  74

NAME GAME: Killing Floor

MOD: 6 player, hard, long, all maps.

SERVER(s): 1

REASON: This is an extremely fun team based zombie game that quite a few SG members have. With having a server, the SG members who do have this game would be able to play it more often with trustworthy players from SG.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread