? servers

? players online

can this video make you belive?

• Content Count:  3178

The vid freaked me a little bit, but the only reason about that is because everyone keeps on saying that aliens are bad, 90% of the alien movies have "bad" aliens. Who says that if aliens would come to earth, that they'll cause bad things? Of course there is a chance, but what if their intentions aren't bad?

I'm pretty sure that if some space shuttle would land on earth (not sure if that would ever happen tho, at least idk in my lifetime) that every possible weapon will be aimed at them, and that if they do a small move that they'll get shot at.

• Content Count:  3380

The vid freaked me a little bit, but the only reason about that is because everyone keeps on saying that aliens are bad, 90% of the alien movies have "bad" aliens. Who says that if aliens would come to earth, that they'll cause bad things? Of course there is a chance, but what if their intentions aren't bad?

I'm pretty sure that if some space shuttle would land on earth (not sure if that would ever happen tho, at least idk in my lifetime) that every possible weapon will be aimed at them, and that if they do a small move that they'll get shot at.

Well, look at history. Cortez crosses the sea, "discovers" a new civilization who hail him as a God, and then he basically wipes them out.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  539

Well, look at history. Cortez crosses the sea, "discovers" a new civilization who hail him as a God, and then he basically wipes them out.

But thats with humans, you kind of have to throw out the rulebook with aliens until they possibly show some human-like characteristics.

• Content Count:  1166

People that dont believe in aliens are retarded. The chance that there isn't a planet with the same conditions as earth is small if you think about how big the galaxy is.

But i don't believe in this ... its funny how UFOs almost have the same shape everytime.

There isn't a planet that is identifiably hospitable to life within the range of our best telescopes...so I think any living organisms that do live out there would be hard-pressed to find ours.

• Content Count:  1735

funny how only one person takes a video of the each "ufo" in russia and the phone call seemed mad fake, does the call remind any one of the battle la lol

There isn't a planet that is identifiably hospitable to life within the range of our best telescopes...so I think any living organisms that do live out there would be hard-pressed to find ours.

I'd have to dig up the exact info, but actually, no, we do know there are other "Earths" out there.

But thats with humans, you kind of have to throw out the rulebook with aliens until they possibly show some human-like characteristics.

Well, I feel like human tendancies/ideas aren't just "human" ideals. Its certainly an interesting thing to think about, though. Would a different species on a different planet who evolved in a way different from us and with a history different from our own have different morals/ideals?

Edited by Bad Dog

• Content Count:  1980

History has shown that when a more advance civilization meets a less advance civilization, they either merge or the less advanced civilization gets wiped out which is basically merging through interbreeding....or destruction.

• Content Count:  2180

if an organism is smart enough to discover how to effectively travel through other galaxies then it's incredibly doubtful they'd try to conquer us. life forms in the universe are rare, i'm assured that if some shitty UFO is circling the earth (there aren't) they would be smart enough not to destroy us.

if an organism is smart enough to discover how to effectively travel through other galaxies then it's incredibly doubtful they'd try to conquer us. life forms in the universe are rare, i'm assured that if some shitty UFO is circling the earth (there aren't) they would be smart enough not to destroy us.

Well, we don't know that life forms in the entire universe are rare, first off. And if we have something they'd want, then who cares? Hate to use the same example twice, but a new civilization on an unexplored part of the world is discovered, and then wiped out, for riches.

All I'm suggesting is it isn't out of the question that these E.T's might pull a Cortez on our asses.

Reply to Thread