? servers

? players online

can this video make you belive?

• Content Count:  1802

Where there is water there is life.

Water does not mean life. It is even possible to be life without water in any form, we just search water to find life that we know may exist.

I believe there are aliens, but they have never been here and never will.

• Content Count:  3178

History has shown that when a more advance civilization meets a less advance civilization, they either merge or the less advanced civilization gets wiped out which is basically merging through interbreeding....or destruction.

Yes, but that is HUMAN history, who says that aliens have the same habbits of destroying the weaker ones to make space for the stronger? We can't know for sure until we meet aliens.

• Content Count:  1980

Yes, but that is HUMAN history, who says that aliens have the same habbits of destroying the weaker ones to make space for the stronger? We can't know for sure until we meet aliens.

Not just Human history, nature aswell.

• Content Count:  1950

All of them can be explained, whether it's balloons, sky lanterns, aeroplanes (or some form of rocket propulsion) or, quite simply, fake.

If all else fails, cosmic spallation or some other ionosphere interaction (aurora boralis perhaps). Strange lights, bro.

Jumping to ill-thought out and extraordinary conclusions is a stupid thing to do.

I agree. With the technology out today it is so easy to just fake videos or claim you see some type of UFO while it may be nothing at all.

• Content Count:  3380

All of them can be explained, whether it's balloons, sky lanterns, aeroplanes (or some form of rocket propulsion) or, quite simply, fake.

If all else fails, cosmic spallation or some other ionosphere interaction (aurora boralis perhaps). Strange lights, bro.

Jumping to ill-thought out and extraordinary conclusions is a stupid thing to do.

I don't disagree with you, some are obvious fakes. But again, what of the light over the Israel temple, that hovers, flashes a light, then shoots up. The one with two (probably more) people recording it? It might not be a UFO, I'm not saying it is. Thats the one that seems like it is not as easy to disprove.

Reply to Thread