? servers

? players online

SG's Charity Foundation

• Content Count:  4354

I would like to start a new Foundation. The SG-Foundation.

And what we do in this foundation is help out people in our community with things. This would be a charity that helps the SG community.

And the first person i think we should help is TCP. Holy CRAP he needs a new mic. I can't ever hear the guy. So if you would like to give please post here.

Next month I will be looking into a device that can help Nublet turn his mic down. :)

Edited by suricruise

• Content Count:  5007

*sniffs and crys* All *sniffs* money and donations are so *blows nose* kind

Serously, this is not a bad cause, it could help people like... i dunno

The possibilitys are endless!!

We could really do this if we wanted. Last place i was at we took donations and cutom build a new gaming rig for a guy in the community that was really on hard times. We setup a privet area of the forums that only he could not see. And then people gave 20 bucks here and there through paypal.

And then we shipped it to him and the desktop background was the community logo with all the people that gave signatures on it.

So things like this can be done:)

• Content Count:  830

A group of people working towards a common goal?

Communism_For_Our_Future.jpg

The Revolution has begun!

explains all the stray commies snooping around these forums...

• Content Count:  2527

This is a great idea. The hardest part would be finding out who needs what and actually getting donations without them knowing about it. We could also just collect donations and as the pot builds we can decide who to help based on funds raised.

This is a great idea. The hardest part would be finding out who needs what and actually getting donations without them knowing about it. We could also just collect donations and as the pot builds we can decide who to help based on funds raised.

Yeah it can be tricky in how we do this. I think Haggard has one way we can do this. But i do know people are more willing to give when they know where it is going to right away. And they see the need right in front of them.

So some of us may have to sit down and hammer this out, and see how we can make this work.

Reply to Thread