? servers

? players online

QOTD- Does "Hacking" ruin gaming?

• Content Count:  11725

If you play a game and need to hack/cheat to beat it or get skill. That's just sad, gaming is about having fun..

It just ruins the game for people who CAN do it and get slapped in the face because of that.

So i'm against hacking.

Gaming is about having fun.

Even when i changed the stats, i still had fun, and the point of KF is have fun with friends and kill zombies.

• Content Count:  1025

Games that require decent skills like aiming and reflexes sucks when someone is aimbotting or walling. But games that require time to build up skills like mmorpgs, I could care less; good for them if they have a bot and don't get banned.

• Content Count:  931

If you play a game and need to hack/cheat to beat it or get skill. That's just sad, gaming is about having fun..

It just ruins the game for people who CAN do it and get slapped in the face because of that.

So i'm against hacking.

Ruining other people's fun is also very entertaining. Hearing some kid cry in mic because you spawn killed him a million times on death match.

Good times.

Another fun thing is booting people out of xbox live lobbies.

It's a shame I have no interest in games any more.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1590

As long as its not aimbot or wallhack or anything that could be used to gain an advantage that normally isnt available on pvp based stuff. But on mmos such as Wonderking and Maplestory, I could care less if I see someone hacking the shit out of monsters. Getting a huge boost of levels? oh well, you won't be able to tell the difference in the end anyways and that hacked 10th prestige and the legit 10th prestige guy will never have a difference.

Edited by Tyler

• Content Count:  1950

As long as its not aimbot or wallhack or anything that could be used to gain an advantage that normally isnt available on pvp based stuff. But on mmos such as Wonderking and Maplestory, I could care less if I see someone hacking the shit out of monsters. Getting a huge boost of levels? oh well, you won't be able to tell the difference in the end anyways and that hacked 10th prestige and the legit 10th prestige guy will never have a difference.

I agree hacking with the purpose of just ranking up in some way I feel is fine. Such as changing stats or in Call of Duty 10th prestige lobbies or whatever, those are fine because they don't gain a skill advantage. While other hacks do give the player a skill advantage and those I am against. Although, it can be funny sometimes haha.

• Content Count:  1752

I would hope that the legit 10 would be better.

• Content Count:  1950

I would hope that the legit 10 would be better.

Not always. Getting 10th prestige legit doesn't mean you are the best it just means you have a ton of time on your hands. There are a lot of really good players that do the 10th prestige to get the perks because they don't have as much time to beat the entire game.

Reply to Thread