? servers

? players online

Time Lapse!! (Going back 35 years ago)

• Content Count:  1058

I found this vid and i think it is very cool

K2xTBHyfOks&feature=channel_video_title

(wtf is wrong with his weight over the years lol)

• Like 1

Well... by looking at the background, you often see snow, i bet he shotted those vids around Jan 1rst. As for earlier in the vid (when hes older) we sometimes see in the background that hes on some sort of vacation in a resort, so my money is for around the new years eve.

Since when is browsing the front page of reddit "finding" a video

Last time ive checked the definition of '' Finding '', i read that its the action of discovering something or someone, which i did. Not on reddit, but on wimp. How would you call it anyways?

And, since when you started to act like a complete dick?? Maybe when your e-peen needs a higher post count, so you just roam the forums trying to fit in most of the dumbest shit we can FIND around here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1752

Last time ive checked the definition of '' Finding '', i read that its the action of discovering something or someone, which i did. Not on reddit, but on wimp. How would you call it anyways?

And, since when you started to act like a complete dick?? Maybe when your e-peen needs a higher post count, so you just roam the forums trying to fit in most of the dumbest shit we can FIND around here.

The color, italics, bold, and underline really helped get the point across WITH some flare.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread