? servers

? players online

I really need some advice...

• Content Count:  3791

Last Sunday I turned 18, well, being a Sunday it was pretty pointless to go out, so I went out friday night...

Well, it was my friends stag night today (Bob), but everybody bailed on him, it was left with just me and him.

Anyway, when I was out Friday I got pick pocketed, £20 was taken and also my debit card. Cancelled my card the next morning, met up with my friend(Bob) where I work (Parked my moped there) well, I found it someone had tried to nick it...

Anyway, back to topic. My friend is gay (Bob) and he's getting married Next Saturday, I've been getting nuts from both parties for about a year, a good friend who I work with / went to college with(Guy) and also my friend fiancee.(Joe)

Well, I couldn't actually go to his stag night (Bob) because I didn't have any money, just general issues, then I get this message;

"You have no idea how much you have upset Guy1 have you? Youre meant to be his best mate for f**ks sake! And you have just turned around and stabbed him in the back like this. He is really really f**king hurt. I can not overstate how miserable he is right now. But if getting drunk with some homophobic loser means more to you than your best friend then i guess thats just you showing your true colours. I have persuaded Guy1 to give you one last chance. DO NOT f**k UP OUR WEDDING OR I WILL f**kING KILL YOU! (And no i am not joking) So i will see you monday to pick you out suit. Watch it buster. " (Joe)

----

I've been talking to my friend who I work with / went to college (Guy) with and he says the guy who sent me that has mental issues, compulsive liar,(Joe) my friend also apparently talked to his Sister and she said yes it's all true bladi blarr.

But then the guy who is getting married actually tells me he was hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat and that (Bob/Joe)

I've been trying to be a neutral party for the past year, but I'm f**king sick of it. I just want to go to him and say(Joe) "f**k off, I want nothing to do with you, all you've brought me this year is f**king lie after f**king lie, issue after f**king issue and then you actually have the audacity to threaten me, f**k off and never get in contact with me again"

but then saying that I will hurt Bob and we've been mates for around three years... It's just a seriously f**ked up situation, I want it all to end.

What do I do?

*Sorry for my language, I'm just so annoyed, all of this crap has been wearing me down this past year...*

Edited by Tweezy

• Content Count:  2553

Well, avoiding people would cause built-up tension.

And ending contact with someone would cause many secondary and third parties to get involved.

I would suggest, relaxing, clearing your mind of everything except this situation(thinking about too many things causes stress) and try to become neutral with the one that's antagonizing you. But just make sure you keep very few people involved and try to keep the situation controlled, or it might escalate.

P.S: Never disappoint someone who thinks your are a great friend like that. It would hurt anyone if that happened.

Well, avoiding people would cause built-up tension.

And ending contact with someone would cause many secondary and third parties to get involved.

I would suggest, relaxing, clearing your mind of everything except this situation(thinking about too many things causes stress) and try to become neutral with the one that's antagonizing you. But just make sure you keep very few people involved and try to keep the situation controlled, or it might escalate.

P.S: Never disappoint someone who thinks your are a great friend like that. It would hurt anyone if that happened.

That has basically what I've done this past year, but it's just blown up in me...

• Content Count:  6804

Im mindblown, I got sooooo confused multiple times of who is who and who did what to who. I tried reading it again but I was still mind fucked.

• Like 15

• Content Count:  4960

Lemme get this straight. You stood up Bob's stag night because you didn't have money from being robbed, Joe then threatened you about it because it upset Bob, you told Guy (who has homophobia) who claims that Joe has some issues and has some issues of his own with Bob/Joe, you want to tell Bob about the whole situation and deal with Joe, and all without pissing off either Bob/Joe or Guy. This is all arose because of the stag night.

Just fuck it and do it live and tell Bob/Joe you couldn't go out because you got robbed, have no problem with anything, and it was a misunderstanding and you're not homophobic. Try to gain Bob's forgiveness and don't try to act hostile towards Joe. I'd also take Joe's warning and not 'fuck up their wedding' though I don't understand where he got the idea you wanted to ruin their wedding in the first place. Staying neutral requires a lot of patronizing so do it.

• Like 2

Im mindblown, I got sooooo confused multiple times of who is who and who did what to who. I tried reading it again but I was still mind fucked.

My mind set this past year!

• Content Count:  2105

Lemme get this straight. You stood up Bob's stag night because you didn't have money from being robbed, Joe then threatened you about it because it upset Bob, you told Guy (who has homophobia) who claims that Joe has some issues and has some issues of his own with Bob/Joe, you want to tell Bob about the whole situation and deal with Joe, and all without pissing off either Bob/Joe or Guy. This is all arose because of the stag night.

Just fuck it and do it live and tell Bob/Joe you couldn't go out because you got robbed, have no problem with anything, and it was a misunderstanding and you're not homophobic. Try to gain Bob's forgiveness and don't try to act hostile towards Joe. I'd also take Joe's warning and not 'fuck up their wedding' though I don't understand where he got the idea you wanted to ruin their wedding in the first place. Staying neutral requires a lot of patronizing so do it.

I would do this but if this Joe guy does threaten another time you should get a restaining order on him so yu dont get hurt and just tell bob that you were robbed so you could not go I dont know if I really understand the story becasue there is so much he did that and he did this but thats what I got for you sorry if it does not help I would just go with what Andre said

• Content Count:  8383

Try talking to Bob about it then have him talk to Joe, if that doesn't work if Bob is a true friend then what you say to Joe won't effect your freindship all that much. If anything he should understand where you're coming from.

Reply to Thread