? servers

? players online

'Proof' That Christianity is False

• Content Count:  6712

I'd rather we had like a debate section for this stuff, hehe. I know it will just go back and forth perpetually but it's the argument itself I enjoy.

I know what you mean, but it depends on the person....how they take to the other people's opinions and of course.....the awkward moment where you realise you've said all you can say but you're no closer to agreeing with each other.

• Content Count:  651

I'd rather we had like a debate section for this stuff, hehe. I know it will just go back and forth perpetually but it's the argument itself I enjoy.

Yet, somehow you ultimately win by either wining fairly, or locking the thread, so one gives a fuck.

>.>

• Content Count:  2180

lol fucking beliefs. i love how the burden of proof is on the theists so they present a theory that is in no way physically possible, factually accurate, or even remotely sane.

god is dead- religions morales no longer needed in common day's society and all that "god" benefits us is making sure i get sunday off

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4198

I know what you mean, but it depends on the person....how they take to the other people's opinions and of course.....the awkward moment where you realise you've said all you can say but you're no closer to agreeing with each other.

Yeah, it's a passionate subject and this is the internet so the only stimuli for that kind of thing is in the real world I guess. That's not to say that real world debates are any different in terms of where they lead, it's just easier to maintain a less emotionally hostile atmosphere I guess.

Yet, somehow you ultimately win by either wining fairly, or locking the thread, so one gives a fuck.

>.>

I always allow for responses to be made when having a philosophical debate, so I'm not sure what you are referring to. I haven't had one in a while here because I don't have it in me to write those massive posts that inevitibly end up in a thread destined to die, not to mention the fact that the debates rarely end up anywhere or 'convert' people as such (not that I intend to lol, I'm agnostic myself and when it comes to religious beliefs I tend to live and let live).

Edited by Huwajux
I wrote "not to live and let live" LOL

• Content Count:  2390

lol fucking beliefs. i love how the burden of proof is on the theists so they present a theory that is in no way physically possible, factually accurate, or even remotely sane.

god is dead- religions morales no longer needed in common day's society and all that "god" benefits us is making sure i get sunday off

That's a very nice, well thought out argument you have presented.

Oh wait....

• Content Count:  2167

Not trying to spark a religious debate here, just food for thought :p

Dailymotion - Christopher Hitchens - Why Christianity is False - a Cinéma video

Really interesting stuff, eh?

[c=FF0000]W[/c][c=FF1400]a[/c][c=FF2800]t[/c][c=FF3C00]c[/c][c=FF5000]h[/c][c=FF6400]e[/c][c=FF7800]d[/c] [c=FF8C00]t[/c][c=FFA000]h[/c][c=FFB400]e[/c] [c=FFC800]v[/c][c=FFDC00]i[/c][c=FFF000]d[/c][c=FFff00]e[/c][c=EBff00]o[/c] [c=D7ff00]a[/c][c=C3ff00]n[/c][c=9Bff00]d[/c] [c=87ff00]f[/c][c=73ff00]a[/c][c=5Fff00]i[/c][c=4Bff00]l[/c][c=37ff00]i[/c][c=23ff00]n[/c][c=0Fff00]g[/c] [c=00ff00]t[/c][c=00ff14]o[/c] [c=00ff28]s[/c][c=00ff3C]e[/c][c=00ff50]e[/c] [c=00ff64]h[/c][c=00ff78]o[/c][c=00ff8C]w[/c] [c=00ffA0]i[/c][c=00ffB4]t[/c][c=00ffC8]'[/c][c=00ffDC]s[/c] [c=00ffF0]b[/c][c=00ffff]e[/c][c=00F0ff]e[/c][c=00DCff]n[/c] [c=00C8ff]p[/c][c=00B4ff]r[/c][c=00A0ff]o[/c][c=008Cff]v[/c][c=0078ff]e[/c][c=0064ff]n[/c] [c=0050ff]f[/c][c=003Cff]a[/c][c=0028ff]l[/c][c=0014ff]s[/c][c=0000ff]e[/c][c=0F00ff].[/c][c=2300ff].[/c][c=3700ff].[/c][c=4B00ff]?[/c]

• Like 2

Reply to Thread