? servers

? players online

i think

• Content Count:  1371

you realize creating servers costs money? and their upkeep costs money as well. not to be rude, but you people ask for too much, it would cost a lot to run all of these servers you ask for.

• Content Count:  4960

29 words and 2 smileys.. waste of thread + post.

But i do agree that we need other options of servers on different games.

(Just say this stuff in CB instead of making a thread all the time.)

• Content Count:  1187

you realize creating servers costs money? and their upkeep costs money as well. not to be rude, but you people ask for too much, it would cost a lot to run all of these servers you ask for.

hey thats what supporters are for der

• Content Count:  1950

To be honest I don't think money is a big deal to SG at the moment since their goal was $300 this month and they brought it $1317 so far this month. That is meeting 4 month goals in just a single month. I don't know how much they bring in on average a month but it seems to me that money isn't a big deal at the moment.

• Content Count:  2043

I too think all the servers should be put down, they cost awfully much

• Content Count:  2238

Because build is a sucky gamemode. It's really intensive to have all the props/entities, and it gets boring rather quickly.

It sucks because they took out the giant smoke stacks. You know, the one that mingebags could spam and crash servers with...

I too think all the servers should be put down, they cost awfully much

Right...so we should totally be a forum only gaming group? lol.

Reply to Thread