? servers

? players online

time to become real men!

• Content Count:  1058

I have a weird feeling that this thread will, by everyone's surprise, actually go somewhere, then Neji and his gay crew will post a shit but no one will ever see it cause its going to be ninja deleted, after that, a AO+ will say something pretty fucking hilarious and get tons of thanks. Then we will get a wall of text about something not very important to others, but OH so important for the poster, which the said post will go totally incognito. Of course we will get at some point Jewpiter claiming that he really doesnt give a damn and we will learn a bit more about his manly flesh pole. We MIGHT get a post from xoul/hilner, which is exceptional for a thread in the OTF. Thats where a random member will say something totally disturbing and/or shocking which will result in getting this thread locked and/or deleted. EDIT: We might lose a couple of ranked member for obsucrs reasons ofc.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1405

Today i was very horny, so i took a little stroll to my bathroom. I started to please myself, i was ferociously masturbating on my toilet to the new playboy that came out. I was going at it for about 15 minutes, on the 16th minute i feel a tingly sensation in my balls... this was it, i was about to expload my man juices all over the place. i succeeded, after that amazing explosion of manjuices i noticed that i had a bad feeling in my eye, almost like a burning sensation..i just realized that i came in my eye.

Fucking sundays..

Reply to Thread